Trouble In Paradise

Grey POV

I'm really enjoying having a relationship with David. He is supportive, sweet and a thug when he needs to be. Even though he is busy preparing for his debut album he makes sure to text me and check up on me.

However, the thing I have to get used to is the women. Millie be coming out her face now, subbing on IG with memes. In her own eyes Dave ain't shit and he doesn't deserve to be happy.

And now Dave has been seen getting cozy with Christina Milan. They was spotted at the courts on dykman, went to the strip club together and he was hanging out with her in L.A. He says it's just a concidence and that they happen to run in same circles.

Christina is a Z list actress that most recently had the most boring reality show ever, why would she be in the same circle as Dave East the new rapper? I think she want his dick and some attention from the media. I'm not for miss dip it low at all, she better leave my man alone and go back to fucking rookie football players. I would be so mad if Dave cheats on me with boring loose pussy self. TBH I can understand if cheats on me with Trina, I mean she is the baddest bitch. But not miss am to pm corny self. She needs to worry about her dusty career and her daughter non-existent edges. She is like in 3rd grade with weave, that little girl is bald. 

Dave POV

I'm back home from doing business and all I want is to be loved up on by favorite two women but one of them is mad at me. Of course it ain't Kairi. Speaking of her she is climbing on me as usual while I'm on Face time with Grey.

"I don't know why you at your house and not here with us.

"Cause I'm tired

She fakes yawn and I frown.

"Why are you lying?

"I don't know, why are you lying about your corny girlfriend?

"I don't want Christina. I'm trying be laying on your breast right now.

"Yaya!

"See even my daughter wants you to come over please bae. I will explain everything when you come over.

"Okay. I just ordered an uber

She gets up and I can see what she is wearing.

"Wear that here but cover up. I don't wanna have to kill a uber driver. And stay on the phone with me, I don't trust those niggas.

During the ride here Grey stays on the phone with me. And when she finally walks in, I just sat down from putting Kairi in her own bed.

"Hey ma.

"Hi.

She takes her shirt and leggings off, which makes me lick my lips. She sits on my lap and kisses my lips. She tries to pull away but I got a good grip on that ass. I keep kissing her till we need to breathe.

"You the one for me, fuck them other woman. Especially them industry bitches. Aight?

"Alright.

"Now let Daddy get a taste of that pussy. Come sit on my face.

She moves from my lap and takes her thong off while I lay down. Then she comes and sits on my face. I eat that pussy so good which makes her fall asleep. She sleeps and I light up a blunt, trying to get rid of the guilt.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?
Supposedly Christina new boyfriend is some white guy, but we shall see. I bet she will pop up at his album release party.