Day With Bae part 2

Dave POV

I got a date for Grey and I all planned out. Dinner, walk along the water front then sex.

Grey already left to work so I'm just going to spend the day with Kairi. I'm going to pick up Grey at her house tonight.

It's 4pm and I'm on my way to drop Kairi at Millie house.

"Oh my baby!

"Momma!

Millie takes Kairi out of my arms. I smile at them and turn away.

"Wait, what's going on with you?

I turn back around

"Business.

"Hmm okay.

"I'm dating someone.

"Oh, what bitch you have around my daughter?

"She ain't a bitch and you know her.

She looks confused

"Grey.

She laughs

"How that happen? You got her pregnant?

"Nah. She ain't a smut like you. We are together and you can't say shit about it.

"Hmm. I won't cause just you a rapper now don't mean anything. You still going to be a dog. I feel bad for ole girl.

I walk away and get in my car. Fuck what Millie hating ass got to say, I'm not going to do Grey dirty.

Now I'm in a new outfit looking sexy pulling up in front of Grey place. I text her that I'm out front. Within in a minute she comes out

 Within in a minute she comes out

And also a overnight bag.

I get out and open the door for her. Once she puts her seatbelt on I kiss her lips.

"Hello to you David.

"Hey bae, you look sexy as fuck. Luckily I rented out the restaurant so I dong have beat any niggas up for looking at you.

She smiles

"Don't worry I'm all yours.

I kiss her lips again then start the car.

I drive to the restaurant and help Grey come out of the car. We walk into the restaurant.

Throughout dinner Grey is touching my dick all because she was sipping  Moscato. Moscato makes my bae horny as hell.

"Bae, you want me to fuck you right here don't you.

"Yup, I mean we are the only people here besides the staff and I think the know the deal.

She unzips my pants and takes my dick out. She leans down and proceeds to suck my dick.

"Damn. I gotta make sure Moscato is always in the crib.

She giggles and I groan

I end up busting a nut right in here mouth. She sits up wipes her mouth, zips me up then calls for the check. This woman is fucking amazing.

"Dave, snap out of it. Pay the check while I go to the bathroom.

"Okay.

She gets up and the waiter comes to the table. I give him some money and tell him to keep the change.

"You are a lucky man.

"I know.

A/n: what do you think about this chapter? Besides it's short.

Dave album is coming out this month 8/18. And he is dating Christina Milan who just broke up with her boyfriend two months ago. Coincidence?