Pillow Talks/Makeup Sex

Dave POV

I walk into my house and I'm greeted by happy voices and a delicious smell. My little baby is playing with Harlem and her toys, while Pops is watching Power in the living room. Which means my mom and Grey are cooking up a storm. As soon as Kairi sees me she runs to my legs.

"Daddy!

I pick her and kiss her chubby cheek.

"Let's go see what Grey and nanna doing.

"Dinner is almost ready so go wash your hands. *Grey

I take Kairi into the bathroom and we wash our hands.

*Skips Dinner

I'm in bed waiting for Grey to join me. Kairi had a fit cause she wanted to sleep with us but I won't let her tonight. I got making up with Grey to do.  She steps out the bathroom wearing this

  She steps out the bathroom wearing this

"Damn is that my gorgeous woman?

"Yes.

"Bring that ass over here.

She comes on to the bed and sits on top just how I like.

"I'm bae for the whole Millie situation messing with our vacation.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. Millie took Kairi which also her daughter to an amusement park. She should be able to spend time with her if it doesn't get in the way of when you have her. I mean you take Kairi to L.A and Florida, did you tell her?

"No cause my time is my time with her. I'm not asking that broad for permission.

"Okay. But you still didn't have to choke her.

"She is doing things for attention, I know her. Enough of that Millie shit, who the fuck was that nigga on IG?

"Oh you seen that. He is an ex-boyfriend, actual my first boyfriend.

"That's why he talking shit.

"He won't be a problem though, even if he staying at my house.

"What the fuck? Why the fuck you got your ex living with you?

"Not my choice, my mom likes him and offer him a place to stay.

"Damn, I thought your mom liked me.

"She does... I think. But I love you so you don't have to worry.

She kisses me and my anger goes away. We kissing and I grab her ass. It seems people are against us being together but I won't let them get in our way. Grey and I will be married with a baby on the way soon.

I rip that lingerie off of her and she pulls my boxers down& off.

"I wanna ride you Daddy.

"Yea get on top bae.

She gets on me and starts bouncing. Shit feels so good and I'm thankful the walls are soundproof cause we both are loud. Grey the only woman that makes moan and groan during sex. Her sex game is fire and I'm addicted.

Narrator POV

James sits up and waits for Grey but she never comes home. He gets annoyed realizing that Grey with that thug rapper Dave East. He can't be believe that Grey is with someone like him. He has decided that he will do anything to win her back but in a classy way.

After three rounds of sex our favorite couple is naked cuddling. Dave has decided that he wants Grey to move in with him. She of course says yes but she will definitely miss her place. Her heart is with Dave and Kairi so she wants to be with them. How will her family and James take this news?

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?