an update

I don't know how long I've been away but it's been a long time and I feel really crappy.

I'm so sorry that I've abandoned this book and you guys. I recently took down half of alpha William because the content just got to annoying for me and I'm currently rewriting the rest of the book.

I started alpha William in March of 2014. I've been writing and editing this book for 3 years now and I'm starting to finally love this book and actually want to publish it and say this is mine. I've been so busy lately I just grown tired of wattpad and social media itself.

I'm not back on wattpad, twitter, Facebook, INSTA, YouTube and so much other stuff and it's refreshing. I actually feel nice and comfortable. I've been working non stop and schools out until September and I'm going to be a Senior in high school.

Life....

I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart that Alpha William is not done nor finished and it's just aggravating for you guys as it is for me. I want to finish this book, I want good things for this book but I always feel it's not good enough or it's just lacking.

I don't know guys I'm sorry for just taking down chapters and leaving the rest but I'm just really trying to make it perfect for you guys.

I am going to publish a few chapter I've the course of the week and I hope that the new versions are a LOT. Better than the old ones.

I WIL NOT BE STARTING ALPHA WILLIAMS REGIN UNTIL ALPHA WILLIAM IS FINSHED!

just thought I share it because I can't start the second book until this one is totally finished. Thank you guys for understanding and I am so going to bring the alpha to life.

Until next time

-Michaelsturtle