Hello Everyone

Well, if you are reading this, then I still have readers or new people wondering why this book is so short. Im here to tell you Im changing my whole wattpad profile. From my name to my books, to everything. I have taken the last 7 months to focus on myself and how I can improve on my content for you guys! 

I am still active on Wattpad and I occasionally did updates just to show that I was still alive and that I didn't abandoned you guys or my works. I feel that my last year in high school I wanted to spend it getting to live my life instead on social media. Writing has always been something I keep dear to my heart and when I started this book and the others it feel right, but when I got more followers and readers, I feel like I had to keep up with you guys and it go to much. 

I decided to take a break from Wattpad, writing and you, my lovely readers. I lost a lot in the past years but I didn't lose you guys. You were always there for me and I deeply thank you for getting this book to over 90 thousand reads! NINTY 90, THOUSAND READS! So fucking amazing. Im so grateful that you guys really did like reading and giving me constructive criticism and I love you guys so much! 

So to the point i'm writing on here, I am taking this book off of hiatus and i'm currently woking on a brand new chapter for you guys. I dd take own the chapters i'm working on, but I can't wait for you guys to read them and love this book all over again. I continually say i'm sorry and I promise you i'm not just saying this, I really do mean it, Im truly sorry that Ive abandoned this book and mostly abandoning you guys and how much you seemed to like this book and all of mi other ones. 

So to make everything a little better I have decided to continue working on this book and to finally complete it and eave it alone....well unless I really do hate it again and to continue to take it down again. I am coming up with a new book cover, a new series of covers, i'm changing my name from Michaelsturtle, which is really a big deal to be since i've had this name since i started Wattpad 5 years ago. I was announce below what i'm doing *drum roll*

The new name is..............Cheyxxe 

I KNOW i know its not unique or different BUT its mine and its my instagram name, my Tumblr name and I honestly feel at home for it. I love this name since my real name is Cheyenne I just feel Im more myself with this and more happy. So to finally finish this up, i'm so happy that Alpha William is off of HIATUS!!!!!!!!! 

i will see you all in Alpha William with a new chapter and update! 

XOXXOXOXOXOXO 

Cheyxxe (Michaelsturtle forever)