Chapter 12: Big Deal

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller

Alpha William Chapter twelve-

"Understand one thing, my King, you will not hold me from my forever!" Thick, demanding voice gripped my brain 

"Why are you in my head? How did you get in here?" 

Xenia grinned. "I can move where I please, you are after all the host of my beloved." 

I looked around Eros wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Isn't this against Iris's values? Her body?" 

Xenia smiled wider. "She doesn't know I am here. I have had a long time to be in her person. I know her like the back of my hand. She is more than a person to me, she has grown to be a companion to me. She is a nice person and a great version of myself, but Eros and myself need to be in the soul world."

I folded my arms against my chest. "You care more about going to a place that will be your ending, but having no feelings or interest in what will happen to Iris and her lineage." 

"Of course I care! She has been more of a family member to me than I can remember, but she isn't me, she is her own person and I need to be with my one and only to a life of rest. You have no idea what a toll my life has been with reincarnating into thousands of bodies over time! Iris has been my safest and easiest host! Her mother was second but she understands more than all the others!"  She fumed. "I dont want to hurt her! That is the last thing on my mind, but being able to sleep peacefully with no hesitation or no effort! I do not want to bare her pain, but I need my rest!" 

I stepped further towards her. "Her life will END when you are gone! SHE will die! SHE will never come back into existence! Her life is literally in your hands and it doesn't even look like you are trying to help her! You have your soulmate, why does it matter!? He is here, I have finally found my person too!" She hesitated to answer but I cut her before she could speak. "I waited my life to find my mate and I finally found her. I can relate to a little of your circumstance, but I am not giving up on my happiness just yet!" 

"Xenia..." Eros spoke moving through my mind and into the area we were speaking. 

"Eros...my love." She cried reaching out to him. 

A force stopped them from fully embracing them. There hands lifted towards each other, they looked at there hands barley touching, hovering above each others. There eyes meet and soon they both looked on the verge of crying. 

"You are still as beautiful as ever." He spoke smiling through the tears. "You have searched for me and I thank you for not giving up. I am afraid I did and I am sorry, my cherry." 

She smiled brightly at him. "You have been in my mind since that night so long ago. I would never give up, I stopped trying for a while because I could no longer feel you. Forgive me." 

He pushed harder on the shield force, but had no luck. "My love, we can only try as much as we can but we live in these host's. We work on there terms. Please be patient. We will have our ending soon, I promise you." 

Her forehead rested and meet his through the shield. "I do not know how long I can wait anymore." 

"I know my love, but the love these two have is the love we carried that night. We crated these beings to have what we had, what we fought for. Please, let them have there moment like we once did." 

"I miss you, my fire." 

"I miss you, my cherry." 

**