Chapter 13: Loud and Proud

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you" -Loretta Young 

Alpha William Chapter Thirteen
Iris 

Waking up in the arms of someone you love has always been something that I never dream but imagined. My whole life I spent being sheltered, being hidden, playing the role of the dead child. My life has never been easy, in a way it has always been my guide towards helping my parents escape being caged or being dissected upon. Never in my life did I think I would be this happy or this comfortable or safe with someone. Never did I image that I would be a Queen of a country let along the whole continent. Never did I realize that I was able to have a mate or have freedom to be myself. 

Xenia has always been in my head, she has always been apart of my family I can not really escape. She has always been apart of who I am, of who my mother was and all the women that came before me in my family and all the others. I have and always will have respect for her, she turned out to be a friend I never knew I needed/wanted. She was always with me telling stories of her past, of the long lost love, but like my parents she kept me in the dark from majority of what life had to offer. She never told me that I would have a mate or what a mate was, she didn't tell me that soulmates were her origin story. I puzzled that she helped create them but never told me directly. 

Waking up in his arms felt like a home I never thought I would want. Waking in his arms felt the safest place to be. Last night was the best night of my life. Will made sure that I was okay and he was the most sincere gentleman I could ever ask for. He made me feel more than the pleasure itself, he made me feel that I was loved, that I was needed. He made me feel that I wasn't just the moon goddess or a wolf, he made me feel like Iris, the person I have always wanted to be. Turning my head up towards him I saw im peacefully sleep. His hair disheveled, the covers covering his torso, his chest to bare. God he had muscles....everywhere. 

My hand lightly rested on his chest and my fingers carefully danced a crossed his chest, circling all over those muscles. Some hair was pecking through and he had some scars like me. I moved further down wanting to check the scar on his abdomen when I heard a soft sigh. I looked up and his eyes were still closed but whatever I was doing was making him feel pleasure. My hand danced even further, below the covers. I was genially curious to see what the male genitalia looked like since I didn't know much about sex or what came with it.

He was bigger than I thought a penis would look like and when he was inside of me, it felt that I would never adjust. God whatever he did with his tongue too...god that would be with me forever. He would be with me forever. Looking back at him he still slept and I moved under the cover, laughing to myself of what I was doing. What was I doing? I didn't know to be honest but I could feel his heart racing. Moving my hand up and down I found that it started to stretch and become hard. Being even more curious I saw the bead of whitish liquid form at the top. 

A groan took me out of my thought and I felt him move. He sounded like he was still dreaming so I stopped for a moment and continued when I knew he was still. My tongue soon was on top of the liquid and it was salty. Gross. But I heard another sigh and I started to take him in my mouth. It still tasted like my lady bits and plastic from the condom. Louder groans took me out of thought and I heard him moan himself. A hand found my head and soon I was moving faster circling my own hand around the shaft. Soon I had a mouth full of this liquid and the blanket moved from my head. 

I was eye to eye with Will. His wolf was forefront of his eyes and soon I was on top kissing him. God he knew what to do with his tongue. Soon enough his little man, as he called it, yes he said it out loud, was near my entrance again. My hips were thinking before me and I was moving up and down. My own climax was reaching and soon he was biting into that sweet spot again, that just out did me. I was on high, he slid into my entrance and soon I was riding him while he was biting my neck. I didn't really know what to do or if I was doing it right, but it felt good and I didn't want to stop. A few minutes of gaining my own rhythm I was reaching that high I felt last night and gripped his hair and finished with him in me.