Chapter 10: Eros and Xenia

"To have romance, you have to have time. I'm a justice. I've written a book. The guys gonna have to wait until im a little bit freer." -Sonia Sotomayor

In the beginning of the world the Moon Goddess was the sister of Athena the Goddess of Wisdom.  She was the oldest sister at the time and was on her way to becoming a Titan when the destruction of Greece was on the brick of war. Both sisters arched in battle were the force to be reckon with, but with the power of beauty gaining on Athena, Xenia would never live up to her sister's beauty. There strength destroyed a whole town. Together they were the fiercest sisters in Olympus, but Athena was growing more popular with the Titans, with the help of there father Zeus was able to get her into the Titans. 

Xenia was angered that her sister was able to gain attention with the Titans over herself when she was the one who need to gain internships for Eros. Xenia fled Olympus towards Eros where he slept in his corridors, Eros the son of Hephaestus God of Fire. She climbed through the window and soon was in his arms, shaken Eros soon held her close hearing that his father helped Athena gain entrance towards the Titans when Xenia deserved it more. Together the pair hatched a plain to run away to escape Olympus a place where they were excluded from all events because there siblings were placed over them. 

The night of there escape they were met by a woman who told them there fate, "A soul for a soul, two souls together form a mateship like no other. One soul will inhabit the spirit of Fire, the other soul will inhabit the Moon Goddess power the potential to help those in need. Together the two souls create the first soulmate, but it will not last forever. A soul for a soul. Once the two who are no longer of God status one soul will be reincarnated in a male body while the other will show up in a female body. Two souls will reach for each other every fifty years, they will not know of each other, but if they are able to know who they really are then they can obtain a life. But remember a soul for a soul." 

Their fate was sealed that night, but the two were as happy as they could be. Escaping into the mortal world the two became married and had children, Xenia would bend her powers at night while Eros would go to work trying to forge his powers away. Over time the cycle continued, one soul would go to a female body and one would go to a male body, but over the course of years the souls would loose each other. The souls attached further away and soon Xenia's soul would be wondering the world searching for Eros. The Moon Goddess in habited Xenia to help her find her soulmate. 

Overtime Xenia gave up, she searched everywhere and anywhere to find her soulmate but there was no luck. The Moon Goddess was soon taken over and her soul became lost. About a thousand years into roaming the Earth Xenia found her reincarnated into the Resin family where she had met a man with the potential to he Eros but wasn't she let the Resin family become her new home for reincarnation's. Upon her final reincarnation Xenia found herself in her human body named Irsabeth of whom she grew an attachment with for the first time in years. Xenia sought herself in Irsabeth because she felt something inside of her of which she couldn't explain. 

The Moon Goddess for the first time was given a mate bond and wolf, for the first time she was given a loop hole to finding Eros. For which she knew his soul was somewhere in the world, but through this mate bond she could feel Irisabeth growing and adapting towards her powers. When leaving Alaska for the first time Xenia was hopefully for the first time, they landed in a royal village where when Iris shifted for the first night looking at a man, Xenia knew that Eros was here, within him. 

Xenia tried to fight Iris but no luck came. Until the night of the battle where Eros saw his soulmate transform into Xenia the Moon Goddess, he saw her the first night of the dinner but Will his human form kept him locked away. He didn't know he possessed Eros, but when he saw Xenia fighting Eros pushed through Will's human mind and shot fire for the first time in a millennial. The two souls finally found themselves together again, embraced in a passion of love the two soulmates were at last bounded together.