Nemo

* ****** *

* ****** *Nemo was intimidating

* ****** *
Nemo was intimidating.
But everyone knew that,
it wasn't that he had a bad upbringing. Yes his parents were no longer together but they were still friends, which is a lot better than most. His family had enough money to live comfortably, with money to spare. He was never disappointed at Christmas or his birthday, his step mom and step dad were nice to him and he generally liked them. He had great friends who had accepted him with open arms when he came out to them the previous year, they loved and supported him the whole way.

He was popular, to an extent. He was liked and no one picked on him, girls were constantly coming onto him and boys for that matter. He was friends with all the jocks and 'cool' nerds, he was even known to be friendly with the infamous bully Flash Thompson.
Although he often came between fights when Flash's bullying went too far.

His little brother adored him and was happy, that's all that mattered to Nemo.
His family.

But he had one problem, he was very intimidating.
Most of the people his age seemed to see past it, obviously excluding the less popular people who were used to bullying. Younger or smaller students would shrink away from him in the corridors and many would speed walk away if they ever bumped into him. Toddy and Pippa constantly told him if he smiled a bit more and dressed like he wasn't going to a funeral maybe less people would be scared of him. They often joked about how funny it was that so many people were scared of a guy named 'Nemo'.

Oh that's another thing.

Nemo, his name.
The bane of his existence, both him and Pierre were named after characters from the book '20,000 leagues under the sea'. He was named after Captain Nemo and his brother was named after Pierre Arronax. According to his mom, they had these stupid names because the book was a 'life saver' during both her pregnancies or something.

Sure Nemo looked like a bad boy type, but once you get to know him he isn't nearly as intimidating as you would think.
This is what a certain Peter Parker would soon find out.

Okay so I just want to say something, this is like a lil preview I guess.
FUNFACT: I'm actually British so I may slip up on American spellings every so often so just tell me when I do.
(I'll try my best)
Hope you enjoyed this tho.