Illegal

* ****** *

* ****** *Warning: Drugs 'n shit

* ****** *
Warning: Drugs 'n shit

They had been dragged to another party, this time is was some kid called Joe? Jan? Jack?
Who's parents were out of town for the week.
Nemo didn't care it was just another excuse to get drunk, smoke and maybe get high. Then crash at someone else's, wake up, look presentable and go home. Toddy had already said that he could go to his after the party so that was sorted. The only problem was, was that Peter had insisted he come aswell. It was an open party so anyone could come but Nemo couldn't help but feel scared for the shorter boy.

Yes he was Spiderman, with incredible strength and fighting skills. But to him he was still little Pete, who couldn't quite defend himself yet.

"Your not going to do anything illegal are you?" Peter glanced up at Nemo.
They were currently stood side by side in front of the door, the sounds of teenage mess was leaking from within.
"I will be, and I'm assuming so will you?"
Peter mumbled something under his breath but before Nemo could ask him to repeat, they were already inside.

Everyone was a mess, to say they were all 15 or 16 they sure knew how to get fucked up. Teens, completely off their heads, were in all different stages of their night.
Most were leaning against walls making out, others were desperately trying to get drunk in order to look less boring and a few were walking out back presumably to get high.
However only one drunk teen caught Nemo's eye, and he was staring straight at him.

Daniel was stood across the room, he looked like a mess. He was in some kind of vest (not really an item you wear to a party) and he was smoking something. Weed or tabacco, Nemo didn't know.

He followed Daniel's gaze downwards, he was glaring at his and Peter's linked hands.
"I'm going over to Ned, I don't know why he's here." Peter had announced as he left Nemo's side.
And good job too, shit was about to go down.
With one curt nod to the left from Daniel, Nemo was walking outside ready to fight.

No bby no
Don't fight
This was shit ik but be patient plz