Away

* ****** *

* ****** *SOME EVENTS WILL BE DIFFERENT FOM CIVIL WAR//SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING* ******* *Peter and Nemo had organised to meet up in the evening to go on a 'date'

* ****** *
SOME EVENTS WILL BE DIFFERENT FOM CIVIL WAR//SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING
* ******* *
Peter and Nemo had organised to meet up in the evening to go on a 'date'. Really it was just Peter geeking out and begging Nemo to come watch all the old Star Wars films in a special viewing. Nemo reluctantly agreed, he'd never really enjoyed space films but if Peter was happy he was happy.

However when it came to the time they were supposed to meet, Peter was a no show. Nemo waited twenty minutes later before calling Peter, then when there was no answer he organised to meet Toddy at the McDonalds down the street.

As he walked in he sighed in relief as he realised Toddy wasn't the second person to stand him up that night. Toddy waved him over and Nemo practically threw himself in the chair, Toddy looked over in concern and asked what happened.

"Peter and I were supposed to meet up but he never turned up. I'm sure he has his reasons but I'm still pissed." Nemo looked up as he spoke to Toddy.
"I think I know why"
Nemo managed a laugh, "why then?"

"Because he's a man, well boy but you know what I mean."

* ****** *

Looking back at his recent choices, Nemo decided that 40 McNuggets was a bit to far and slightly more than he could handle. But he was stressed goddam it and he will eat what he wants.
He had gone home slightly depressed, Peter still hadn't replied to any of his messages and he had crossed over the line from pissed to worried.

Text back bitch
Delivered 8:56pm

Hey Petey I won't be angry but please just reply
Delivered 9:00pm

Please, Pete
Delivered 9:32pm

Talk to you later then?
Delivered 9:47pm

???
Delivered 10:03pm

Babe I'm getting worried now
Oi text back
Delivered 10:22pm

Peter I love you and please be alive so I can hit that ass again 🙏🏼
Delivered 10:34pm

I'm joking but please come back to me b
Delivered 10:55pm

Soon enough Nemo gave up waiting and decided to call it a night, he'd worry about it in the morning.

* ****** *
Pray for my bby Nemo
🙏🏼
Also new cover yay!!