D I C K

* ****** *
Wow two updates in one night?
Y'all are lucky.
* ****** *

* ****** *You are a dick Peter ParkerRead 6:25am* ****** *

* ****** *
You are a dick Peter Parker
Read 6:25am
* ****** *

"What the hell is Peter playing at?
6am really? He didn't even reply he just read it!" Nemo sighed and dropped his head against the table.

Toddy and Pippa shared a look of both amusement and concern over the top of their iced coffees and sandwiches.

"Dude you need to chill". Toddy mentioned only to be kicked in the shin by Pippa.

"I think what Toddy meant to say was, don't stress about it. This might be good, this might be a warning sign of his true colours." Pippa mentioned, trying to save Toddy's pitiful attempt at trying to make Nemo feel better.

Nemo lifted his head.
"I know but I don't want this to be his true colours"
Both Pippa and Toddy groaned.

"Ya know Neems, you sound like a hormonal woman on her period."

"TODDY!"
If Toddy's shin wasn't bruised then, it definitely was now.

* ****** *
School had finished for the day and still no sign of Peter, it really wasn't like him to miss a good ole Spanish quiz.

Nemo had given up trying to contact Peter and had even turned his phone in silent during his walk home.

Thankfully his mom and step-dad were working and Pierre was at a school club so he had the house all to himself to mope around in.

He couldn't remember ever being so hung up on anyone, let alone some nerd who was made to be his tutor.

Nemo went to bed early that night.
He was safe, warm and totally oblivious to the danger his little Pete had gotten himself into that same day.

* ****** *

A lil filler to push the story along a tiny bit.
Also I want to start a social media fic, who would you want it to be about??
Tell me in the comments or message me!
Don't forget to vote if you're enjoying the story so far!