Smug

* ****** *

* ****** *Walking into school that Monday morning was the same as any morning

* ****** *
Walking into school that Monday morning was the same as any morning.
Nemo intimidated most people, the younger ones scattered as usual and people tried their best to avoid eye contact. A fair few people smiled at him as he passed, he had decided to socialise at Liz's party.

However Nemo had completely forgotten his new found friendships as he saw a smug looking Peter talking to Ned across the room.

Nemo was seething.
How dare Peter look so happy and smug when he had worried Nemo so much?

Nemo marched straight over there, mumbled something along the lines of 'can I borrow Peter?', and dragged his man into the nearest empty classroom.
Peter whipped around to Nemo once they were stood alone, Peter opened his mouth ready to speak but Nemo got there first.

"What the hell Peter?? Where were you at Liz's party? Did you leave early? You know, I was walking around asking everyone where you were! For all I knew you were dead in a ditch or being dragged into some God forbidden alley, God knows what could've happened to you!"
Nemo breathed heavily, he hadn't shouted at someone like that since the argument he had had with his mom over the divorce.
Nemo too stunned with himself to do anything, watched the boy he loved leave the room desperately trying not to let his tears fall.

"What the fuck have I done?"

Oh shit waddup boi it all went down in this chapter.
Hope you liked I know it tookd quite a long time.
I hope it was worth the wait??