What

* ****** *

* ****** *Nemo was very surprised

* ****** *
Nemo was very surprised.
When he had barged into Peter's room he had expected him to be crying. Not for Peter to be desperately trying to find some clothes along with hiding something suspicious behind his back.

"I can explain!" Peter exclaimed running behind Nemo to slam the door shut. Nemo grinned at Peter's bare torso.

What? He liked what he saw?

"Dude can you stop looking!" Peter said while he pushed his arms through an oversized sweatshirt.

"What's that Pete?" Nemo asked gesturing to the heap of red fabric on Peter's bed. Peter's eyes widened as he realised he forgot to hide it better.

"You may want to sit down for this.."
Peter led a very suspicious Nemo over to sit down on his bed, Peter sat down and pulled the red clothing onto his lap. He shifted it around until a familiar emblem rested neatly on top.

Nemo's eyes grew larger in surprise as it all clicked in his brain, his smug smile dropped from his face as he made mental connections.

"The bruises? And Spiderman knowing my name? God, it all makes sense now."
Nemo's eyes rose from the spider emblem on the suit, to Peter. He was nervously picking at his nails and the skin around them, raising his hands to bite at the loose ends every so often.

Nemo sighed and grabbed Peter's hands in his own. He brought them over to rest on his lap and rubbed soothing circles over Peter's palms.

Peter looked up at Nemo.

He gulped and opened his mouth to speak, but couldn't seem to find the words.
"You're Spiderman." Nemo said quietly.
He maintained eye contact, Peter looked so vulnerable and weak. Nemo's heart broke.

"Yeah, I guess" Peter mumbled. Nemo brought one of his hands up to Peter's face, he held it there for a second before using it to pull the smaller boy forward.
They held eye contact for a moment before leaning in.

The moment their lips touched Nemo felt goosebumps rise all over his arms, butterfly's stomped in his stomach.

The kiss was short but full of emotion, it was what Nemo had needed for a long time.

And it's done! Sorry it took so long, school has like zero chill atm.