School

* ****** *

* ****** *Nemo sat in chemistry staring over at Peter, his Peter, the whole time

* ****** *
Nemo sat in chemistry staring over at Peter, his Peter, the whole time. His pen tapped the table rhythmically as he shook his hand trying to combat his boredom. They were learning about some kind of bonding, ionic bonding? He didn't know and he didn't care, all he cared about was Peter.

"Nemo Lemmings! Stop staring at Peter Parker and concentrate!" Their teacher barked.
Nemo rolled his eyes and brought them to the board at the front of the classroom. The teacher carried on and Nemo was glad that he hadn't got another detention, but he couldn't help but smirk as he glanced at how red Peter was.

* ****** *
"What, so you just kissed?"

"Yeah Ned that's what I just said, I also told him I was Spiderman or did you forget that little problem?."

Ned smiled and winked.
"Are you sure it was all PG though?" 

"I'm legit about to stab you Ned."

* ****** *
Nemo had gone home with Peter and Aunt May hadn't cared nor pointed it out.
So there they lay in Peter's bed, Nemo was laid underneath Peter holding him close. Peter's head was on Nemo's warm chest, Peter was close to falling asleep and this was only helped by Nemo running his fingers through Peter's hair.

"I like you."
Peter had sleepily mumbled.
"Same here?"
Peter turned so his was leaning with his  forearms in Nemo's chest.
"No, I like-like you"
Nemo sighed and brought Peter back down so he was laying on his chest once again.

"Yeah me too"

Lol this trash
Soz for the wait, and if anyone's interested I'm gonna try and update my 'Adopted by Phan' story.

Again sorry for the wait.
I'm terrible ik