Kiss

Please answer the question at the end!!

* ****** *

* ****** *The look on Nemo's face when he saw the wheelchair was horrifying

* ****** *
The look on Nemo's face when he saw the wheelchair was horrifying. His whole face seemed to cave in as he realised he may never walk again.
Tony tried his best to reassure the boy but had only made the situation worse.

As soon as Nemo was ready to get out of bed the nurses on sight had lifted him the best they could and had set him down comfortably in a wheel chair. Nemo had to admit it was very comfy but he desperately wanted to feel his legs, he desperately wanted to walk or run or even skip.

Peter had thanked the nurses as they left and moved over to Nemo slowly.

"Babe do you still love me even though I'm useless from the waist down?"

Peter's heart clenched at Nemo's words.
The light hearted tone had obviously insinuated it was a joke yet the heaviness of the words made the sentence reverberate around his brain.

"Of course, I have ever since you first kissed me."

Peter was unsure of his answer at first but once he saw the large smile break out on his boyfriends face, he knew his choice of words were correct.

* ****** *

Peter wheeled Nemo out of the confines of his recovery room and took him down the corridor. Peter tried his best to push Nemo in a straight and constant line, but he was struggling since his limp was yet to go away.

"Wheel me over to the side Pete." Nemo asked gently while pointing to a bench.
Peter did so with great difficulty and finished with a sigh as he stood slightly to the right of the wheel chair.

"Come here." Nemo gestured by patting his lap. Peter laughed not taking him seriously.
"No come sit, I've got no feeling in my legs at all so make the most of it."

Peter couldn't help but cringe as Nemo tried his best to make a joke. Peter slowly lowered himself onto Nemo's thighs, still very wary of the taller boy's injuries.

Nemo lifted his hands up to hold Peter's face, he tried his very best to memorise every feature as if he may never see the boy again.
"I am so lucky to have you in my life Peter."

Peter felt his face heat up, he dug his head into Nemo's neck feeling his chest vibrate as he chuckled.

Peter looked up and focused his eyes onto Nemo's lips. The other boy noticed and connected them in a kiss. The kiss was quick and soft, needy yet very gentle and tentative. Nemo rested his warm hands on Peter's waist while the smaller boy threaded his hands through Nemo's hair.

Unbeknownst to the two teenagers making out in the corridor, Tony looked on with a proud smile upon his face. Before leaving swiftly and running to tell Pepper the news.

* ****** *
Yah bitch
It's done!
Completed it m8

QUICK Q
should I do a sequel??