Hurt

* ****** *

* ****** *

Peter stood in the doorway looking extremely hurt, he shook his head before leaving swiftly with tears in his eyes. Nemo sprinted after him immediately struggling to both wipe the blood from his face and find his way through the busy house.
He heard a few concerned comments, but most were poking fun or impossible to decipher through Nemo's drunken haze.

Peter was no where to be seen, Nemo parted crowds in the stuffy hallways and shouted as loud as he could over the top of the deafening music. He finally managed to make his way to the front door and out into the driveway, that's when he saw him.

Peter was sat hunched up, with his back to the house, shaking and trying to phone his aunt's contact.

"Here, let me." Nemo spoke softly.
"No, please I don't want help from you."

"Please Pete, come on you're shaking!" Nemo sat down with a hiss in pain. Despite his aching muscles, Nemo managed to wrap his arm around Peter's shoulders. He took the phone from Peter's shaking hands and managed to press the call icon with bruised fingers.

"Hey Peter! How is everything, why are you calling? Oh god did something happen??"
Aunt May asked on the phone, gradually getting more and more panicky towards the end of her sentence.
"Actually it's Nemo, can you come pick Peter up please?"
"Yes of course, do you want to stay over tonight?"
Nemo, taken back by the question, managed to mumble a small yes before saying bye and hanging up.

* ****** *
Nemo ended up staying the night and the whole day after, he and Peter had a lot to talk about. Nemo also didn't want to go home to his mom looking the way he did, she would freak out and then he would freak out and it wouldn't be good for anyone involved.

By the time school rolled back around Nemo and were Peter fine, they were a lot more confident in both each other and their relationship. Another bonus was that Daniel wouldn't dare go near either of them and the rest knew not to mess with them.

* ****** *
Omg hey! It's been so long and I'm rlly sorry. I don't really have an excuse tbh.