Chapter 3

As always, Sawamura needed to get an update on how the pink haired senior and the beautiful black haired junior got together as a couple. Despite the upperclassmen's description of Yuuki Tatsune from back in her freshman year, Sawamura still has difficulty picturing her with thick framed glasses and obvious acne scars. The Yuuki Tatsune he knows is a beautiful young woman with long glossy black hair, dreamy golden eyes, and the fairest skin among all the girls he knows.

"So, did Leader's sister resolve the issue with the bullying in the end?" Sawamura asked the upperclassmen in Miyuki's dorm after practice that day. Yuuki halted his hand that was about to place a shogi piece on the shogi board. The captain looked up from where he sat.

"As days passed, the bullying got worse, and soon, Tatsune would start to find things missing from her desk, and people started to mistreat her physically as well," Yuuki said. And the story of the day begins.

Two months into the school year, and it was already summer, season of baseball. The Kanto tournaments already began. The managers are also getting busy as the days pass. However, Tatsune's life has gotten especially hard.

"Where is it?" Tatsune muttered as she searched throughout her pencil case for her mechanical pencil that she knows she put in the case. Tatsune has three pencils in her case, two wooden ones and a mechanical. The two wooden ones disappeared after first period, and now it's fifth period, and she can't find her mechanical pencil either. From diagonally across from her to the left, she heard a few girls snickering. The black haired girl didn't have to guess to know what happened to her favorite mechanical pencil. The girl sighed and took out a dark blue ink pen, and took notes in pen for the rest of the class. Tatsune hates taking notes in pens because she writes really fast, and often makes a lot of mistakes. Her notes today was filled with crossed out formulas and permanently miswritten kanji.

After school was over, Tatsune changed into her gym jersey. She took a shortcut from the courtyard to head to the field, as always, but a sudden wave of water from her right drenched her entire body. "I'm so sorry! We were dumping the dirty water we used to mop the floor! I didn't know you'd be here!" an fake innocent voice shouted from the first floor. That classroom is Tatsune's classroom, and the girl who apologized to her is the girl who stole her pencil today.

"It's okay! It'll dry fast!" Tatsune shouted up at the girl. It's sunny and high in the 31 degrees celsius today, of course she'd dry fast. The girl walked out of the court yard, and headed towards the field. The dirty water felt so disgusting on her at the moment, but it's not like she had anything else to change into. Her entire body was drenched, and her feet felt gross inside the wet sneakers and soaked socks.

After Tatsune got to the field, the girls were all shocked to see her. "Tatsune-chan! What happened?" Natsukawa Yui asked.

"Hahaha! I accidentally walked under some people getting rid of the cleaning water," Tatsune laughed and scratched her cheek. "Kinda unlucky." Natsukawa and Umemoto both knew that that wasn't the case, and that those girls intentionally poured water on Tatsune, but what could they do? They're not classmates, and Tatsune told them not to involve themselves with this.

"Are you going to be okay?" Umemoto asked.

"It's fine! It's so hot and bright today, I'll dry up in no time!" Tatsune laughed. "It's actually kinda refreshing like this, to be wet on such a hot day! Hahahaha!" The other managers looked at each other worriedly, but since Tatsune didn't seem dejected at all, they all let it be and went back to work.

To say the the Seidou baseball team members were surprised to see Tatsune's soaked state was an understatement. Yuuki, Isashiki, Miyuki, and Kuramochi literally jaw dropped in shock. The two classmates of Tatsune ran over to the girl, asking her what happened. The girl just told them it was an accident and she got soaked, and she was alright.