Omake 6: Culture Fest

The annual culture festival is the most look forwarded event of the year. Every year, each class and club would prepare an event. Every year, the students try to think of something different. Some clubs, however, have traditional events, and the baseball club just so happens to be one of them...

"Ehhhhhhhhh?" Sawamura's voice echoed across all of Tokyo when the captain, Yuuki Tetsuya, announced their annual event to the baseball team. The second and third years already went through it before so they had mental preparations, but the first years were all shocked. "No way! Definitely no way! There's no way I'm doing that!" Sawamura shouted.

"D-Did the senpais seriously all do it?" asked Kanemaru.

"Hell yeah we did now quit whining! Are you even a man or not?" Isashiki hollered.

"It's because I'm a man that I don't want to do it! What kind of man would gladly put himself in a maid outfit?!" demanded Sawamura.

"No-back-talking-attack!" Kuramochi shouted as he landed a kick on Sawamura.

"Desu ka*..." Sawamura corrected himself.

"So A-Aniki don't tell me...." Haruichi placed a hand over his mouth in disbelief as he gawked at his older brother.

"Yep! I have pictures! Wanna see?" Tatsune chirped as she held her phone up. The screen was off, but she was about to pull up the picture. Haruichi gulped. He can't imagine his older brother in a maid's outfit.... Exactly how will Ryousuke look?

"Ta-tsu-ne-cha~n."

Ryousuke's cold voice sent shudders down Tatsune's spine. Tatsune immediately shut the screen of her phone as she turned around to see a crowd of second and third years glaring at her. Their faces were shadowed and their eyes seemed to be glowing laser red, as if they were all possessed by demons. The girl gulped. Ryousuke stepped up to his girlfriend and grabbed her phone from her hand. He leaned into her face until they were only centimeters apart. "Now that was quite the naughty move. Do you wanna get punished?" he asked.

"I-I was just kidding! There's no way I was gonna actually show the-"

"Album deleted!" Ryousuke said as he handed the phone back to her.

"What?! That was fast! Wait how could you do that? There were so many good pictures on here!" Tatsune cried. Kuramochi, however, was the first to place a hand on her shoulder.

He leaned in from behind her, and placed his mouth close to her ear and uttered, "Those are not meant to exist in this world."

Next up was Miyuki. He smiled darkly at her and said, "Let's hope you don't try to pull a move like that again eh?"

Tatsune's back was drenched knocked cold sweat as the second and third years glared at her fiercely. She decided it's best she never tell them that she had back up copies on her computer at home.

"So starting tomorrow we will be setting up for the annual baseball team maid cafe! First years get your sizes measured by the managers. Second years think of the menu," said Yuuki.

"Then what about the third years?" asked Furuya.

"We will be setting up, duh," replied Isashiki.

"That's it for today's meeting. Don't be late for practice tomorrow. Dismissed!"

And then the first team meeting that wasn't about baseball ended for Sawamura. He still couldn't believe the baseball club has such a bizzare tradition. Like who would have thought the serious and hard working baseball team members would dress up in maid costumes and call people "master" and "my lady"?

Sawamura and the other first years seemed to have become lifeless. None of them could comprehend the situation. Each and every one of them had one question in mind, "Is baseball really worth the shame?"

However, despite their dread, the culture festival eventually rolled around. The annual baseball team maid cafe is a bit hit with the students of the school. Everyone came lining up to experience the baseball first years make heart signs and put magic on their food.

Traditionally, the second years are in charge of kitchen, while the third years are in charge of setting up the place, leaving the customers to the first years. "Ryou-san!" Tatsune called out to her boyfriend when she saw him heading down the hall. Ryousuke stopped and turned around. Tatsune skipped up to him and asked, "Going to the club?"

"Yep, I have my camera ready," Ryousuke smirked as he held his new smartphone up. Tatsune grinned as well.

"Me too! I can't wait to see Haruichi and Sawamura in their maid outfits. I bet Haruichi looks adorable!" Tatsune cooed.

"He~h, so you wanna see Haruichi huh..."

"Ryou-san stop purposely misinterpreting my words," Tatsune groaned as she shot him a glare and a pout. Ryousuke's lips curled.

He placed a hand on her head and pulled her to him and planted a quick yet hard kiss on her lips. "No," he then replied, leaving Tatsune in a mad blush.

The two arrived at the baseball cafe, where they were pleasantly greeted by Sawamura. "Geh! Onii-san!" he exclaimed.

"Is that how you greet your master? I thought we taught you the proper way of greeting. Why aren't you doing it right? Do you even have the motivation to do it?" asked Ryousuke.

Sawamura gritted his teeth as he made a low growl in the depth of his throat. And Ryousuke then landed the final blow, "Are you even a man?"

As a man who keeps his words, Sawamura said he'd give his all so he must give his all. "WELCOME HOME MASTER! WELCOME HOME MY LADY!" Sawamura shouted as he bowed 90 degrees at Ryousuke and Tatsune, startling literally everyone in the hall as well as inside the cafe.

"Eijun-kun don't holler like that," Haruichi's sweet voice interjected.

"Haruichi! You look so cute!" Tatsune exclaimed when she saw the younger Kominato in his cute made outfit. Ryousuke quickly snapped a picture with both Sawamura and Haruichi in the frame.

"Hehehe, saved," he muttered devilishly.

"Aniki!" Haruichi whined.

"Nah uh uh Haruichi, we're your customer. How do you address customers?"

"M-master.... My lady...." the poor boy was now a blushing mess. Ryousuke simply grinned as he scratched his chin. He then eyed his girlfriend from the corner of his eye, a very interesting thought coming to mind.

Now how would Tatsune look in a maid outfit?

Fin

*Note: before, Sawamura ended his exclamation with "da yo" which is the informal way of talking to people, so here he changed the way he ended the question with "desu ka" the more polite way of asking a question.

A/N: lately I've been super busy. Literally it's one big project after the other! Ugh! I haven't really had the time to think about the plots for these oneshots so I'm keeping things short. I wont be doing two updates a week anymore since I don't think I can manage it. If my school workload lightens up I'll go back to two updates a week.

If you like the chapter don't forget to vote and comment.

You can submit requests of what you'd like to see between Ryousuke and Tatsune in the comments. That would also help me out in deciding what I to write for the next chapter. However, please keep your requests general, for example, you can request "fluff in high school" or "daily marriage life" etc. Please don't be too specific.