Chapter 9

"U-Um, Yuuki-senpai, I like you! P-Please go out with me!"

Sawamura, Haruichi, and Furuya's jaws dropped in unison as they accidentally walked in on a freshman confessing to Yuuki Tatsune, the third year manager.

"I-Idiot! What are you confessing at Onee-san for?!" Sawamura hollered.

"Sawamura!" Tatsune gasped as the three second years barged in and dragged the first year away from her.

"H-Hey! Senpai!" the first year gasped.

"Hyaha! I thought something would be off when I saw Suzuki call out to Tatsune-chan! Looks like we came on time!" a loud third year interrupts the ruckus.

"Kuramochi-senpai!" Haruichi exclaimed.

"Listen kid, you can confess to anyone on the team, heck I don't even care if your gay. But if you value your life, keep your eyes off of Tatsune-chan," Kuramochi walked up and stood by the black haired girl.

"What? C-Could it be-" Suzuki pointed at Tatsune and Kuramochi. The two exchanged glances, and quickly shook their head at the first year.

"No! We're not dating!" Kuramochi quickly denied, panic in his voice. "I still wanna live!"

"What?" Suzuki asked. "I'm so confused. Why can't I like Yuuki-senpai?! Senpai, please tell me, give me an answer!"

"Sorry Suzuki-kun, I don't have feelings for you," Tatsune apologized. "Plus... I have a boyfriend."

"Suzuki, kid, if you wanna live I suggest you forget about Tatsune-chan. Last time someone tried to ask Tatsune-chan out, it took us all our might just to hold back her boyfriend from killing that person," Kuramochi told the freshman.

"I really don't want to go through all of that again," Furuya shivered at the memory.

"It took us all of our might just to hold Aniki back," Haruichi nodded.

"Anyways, let's get this guy out of here first. Before Onii-san comes and sees this," Sawamura said.

"Oh right, Ryou-san is visiting today," Kuramochi hit his fist into his palm in realization.

"Hah?!" Suzuki was lost now. However, before he could say anything, the second years dragged the first year out.

"S-Senpai! Let go!" Suzuki struggled. "Just why can't I like Yuuki-senpai?! What exactly happened?! Who is she dating?!"

When the baseball players arrived back in the dorms, Sawamura and Furuya finally let go of Suzuki, and set him down on the floor. The three second years sat around the first year, and glanced at each other before nodding in unison. "Well, about that," Haruichi cleared his throat. "She's dating my older brother, alumni from this school. The second baseman before me. Kominato Ryousuke."

"K-Kominato R-R-R-Ryousuke-san!!!" Suzuki gasped. "I know him! He was such an amazing player!"

"Exactly. And more amazing than his plays, are his over protectiveness over Onee-san," Sawamura pointed out. "The story we're going to tell you dates back to when we were freshmen...."

"Give it a good swing!"

"Blow it away!"

"Jam it!"

"Kominato!!"

"Ryou-san!" Tatsune shouted from bleachers. Hearing her voice, Ryousuke looked up from the batter box. Tatsune raised her hand and waved at the pink haired batter. The boy smiled at his girlfriend before turning his attention back to the pitcher. Tatsune-chan is