Not An Update

First apology: I apologize for not updating in the longest time and that this isn't an update!

Second apology: I have no clue when the next update will be because I'm hitting the end of the semester, so as y'all know it's like projects piling up, tests coming soon, homework deadlines one after another!GAHHHH

Third apology: I know I said I'll take requests but I kind of regret it, because I was kind of in a writers block, not knowing what I wanna write next, so I turned to you guys, just to get an idea of what you guys wanna read. And don't get me wrong, you guys come up with some amazing ideas! But I think it's kind of hard for me to answer to your requests because nothing I write ended up sitting well with me. I'm glad a lot of you are making requests, and I'm not saying you can't, but please please please keep it general, don't give me a scenario. Just timeline and genre, like fluff, angst, or smut, or something like that. If it's too specific I feel like I always end up writing halfway and then erasing because I don't have a clue where I'm going with it. 

Forth apology: I've been putting this as my priority story for the past few months, but from now on I'm putting this off my priority list, so less frequent updates. Some of you know but I'm working on a few other fanfictions and they're not finished. For now, I wanna make Emperor's Fall, Revenge of the Pawn, my Akashi Seijurou fanfiction my priority. I've been meaning to start a Haikyuu Oneshot collection as well, so I might get started on that as a side thing. 

I appreciate your support for this story! And I'd be even happier if you are willing to check out my other fanfictions! I love all of you and I hope you all are still doing well during this quarantine! Please stay safe! Eat well, drink water, social distance!