Chapter 4

Ryousuke gasped when he felt something ice cold touch the back of his neck. The boy pulled his neck away from the source out of his body's natural reactions. He held his left hand to the place on his neck that was just frozen, and turned to see the culprit. Behind him stood a giggling Tatsune, holding an ice cold water bottle. Ryousuke glared at his girlfriend with a smirk on his lips. "You little brat.... You're looking for a punishment aren't you?" Ryousuke demanded as he reached out for the girl. He quickly tackled the girl in all her ticklish areas. Tatsune broke out into a fit of laughter from Ryousuke's attack.

"Hahaha! Stop it Ryou-san! Ah! I'm sorry!" Tatsune apologized. Ryousuke finally stopped and let Tatsune regain her composure.

"So, what's this for?" Ryousuke asked, pointing to the ice cold water bottle.

"I froze it overnight. Thought you might need it today," Tatsune told him, handing him the water bottle. "Good luck at practice today, Ryou-san."

"Thanks Tatsune-chan," Ryousuke took the water bottle from the golden eyed girl and headed towards the field again. Tatsune watched the second baseman's back as he left her.

"Tatsune-senpai?" someone called out from behind her. Tatsune turned around, and there stood Haruichi. Seeing the two brothers always makes Tatsune smile. She loves how similar they look, yet how different they are in personality.

"Hey, Haruichi," Tatsune greeted. "You're not going to practice yet?"

"I was just about to get there," Haruichi said. "Were you and Aniki having a conversation?"

"Oh, no, I was just giving him something," Tatsune replied. Haruichi tilted his head, slightly confused, but smiled anyways.

"Oh well, see you later senpai!" Haruichi shrugged and headed to the field after his brother. Tatsune turned around and headed towards the kitchen. Today is the start of the golden week training camp. With the hellish training menu, the baseball players will need a lot of refreshments and snacks. The managers are making onigiris in the kitchen, so the young Yuuki went to help prepare.

After a while, as the sun started to set, the managers brought out trays of onigiri and refreshments. "Do you have the curry ones?" Ryousuke asked Tatsune. The boy loved spicy food, and always asked the managers to spice up the onigiris.

"Yep, and the cheese!" Tatsune replied with a smile, handing the custom made onigiris. Takako started to make these custom onigiris two years ago, when the third years were first years. Since then, they always tried to satisfy the players needs.

"So, what happened afterwards?" Furuya asked the upperclassmen. Story time begins again.

"Well after a while the bullying kind of just dropped. And everything was kind of just normal....nothing special. It wasn't until after we lost to Inashiro that development started happening again between Ryou-san and Tatsune-chan," Kawakami answered.

"Yeah, you can't blame them, it was a busy season," Miyuki nodded.

"Yeah but it got real cute after that though," Kuramochi smirked.

"What happened?" Haruichi asked.

"Well...." Isashiki cleared his throat. "After our season was over...."

After the season was over, and Seidou unfortunately lost to Inashiro Industrial, all the players went into a mourning period. The third years had to retire and prepare for college entrance exams as the second and first years continue practice and aim for the Fall tournaments.