ANNOUNCEMENT

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone that read Our Love Story. Special thanks to those of you who kindly left a vote or a comment, or both. I went back and read the comments recently because I honestly didn't have time to do so before. And I'm so happy that so many of you enjoyed the story, it truly makes me happy.

Ryousuke is honestly one of my favorite anime characters in anime history! He's naughty, sly, and low-key kinda kinky(okay this might be my personal opinion but who cares).... So who doesn't love that?

So for you Ryousuke/DnA fans out there! I have a Quarantine Special for you! A gift from me to help you poor babies get over the Corona Virus period (also because I hate school and I want a valid reason to not pay attention to my online classes).

So here's my gift: RyousukexTatsune Omake* one shots! I will be updating some one shots containing Ryousuke and Tatsune's daily life, in no particular order, with both high school and college life, and even married life.

Now because I am still a college student I may get busy, so I don't know how long I can keep this up but I will try to make at least two updates a week. I am also writing an Akashi fanfiction, so I will be spending time on that as well..... But I'll let you know if I can't make an update! Now that I'm back in the US I can go on wattpad much more often than I did before! (I study abroad in China)

Mmmmm..... That's all for my announcement! I hope you all look forward to it. Please keep the comments going so I know how you like the story. Also... There will be lemons.... But I will mark those chapters beforehand I swear.

*Omake means extra in Japanese

p.s This is unrelated to the story, but I hope you read this.

I know the corona virus has caused a lot of trouble for you and for a lot of people. As an Asian, and an American born Chinese, it really pains me to see all the racism going around targeted against us. Corona virus may have started in China, but it is by no means the fault of the Chinese, or any Asian, especially those in America. I hope to spread awareness, at least to the community here on wattpad because I know you all are wonderful people. I hope you can understand and support anybody out there facing discrimination, not just Asians, anybody. Let's all unite as one big community and defeat the virus! Go humanity!