New Cover!

Big thanks to @bluenightsnowls for making a new cover for Our Love Story! I absolutely love it! And please, let's all give her a round of applause for this amazing work! I'm sooooo in love with this new cover! 

Omake!

Omake!

Ryousuke perked his brows as he picked up the book. "Best Seller.....'Our Love Story?'" he read. "Why is my face on the cover?" 

"Hmm?" Tatsune walked over to her fiance. They came to the book store with Haruichi and Sawamura to pick out some reference books to plan their wedding, but Ryousuke somehow wandered into the romance section. "Huh? What is this?!"

"Aniki what's wrong?" asked Haruichi as he walked over. "AAAH!" He gasped when he saw the cover of the book. "But that's-"

Ryousuke turned the book cover to face his little brother. "Do you know what's going on?" he asked.

"That....E-Eijun-kun!" Haruichi dragged his best friend over, pointing frantically at the book in Ryousuke's hand.

"Harucchi what's the matter? Why are you in such a hur-.....ry....." Sawamura paused when he saw the looks on Ryousuke and Tatsune's faces. Tatsune raised a brow at Sawamura. "Ahaha......"

"Care to explain?" Tatsune asked, crossing her arms.

"AHAHAHAHA! No need to thank me Onii-san, Onee-san! I had some free time so I wrote down your amazing legend and published it as a book! Who knew it'd turn out to be a best seller hahahahaha! Now the publishers are looking forward to my new work! Ahahahahaha!" Sawamura laughed as he scratched the back of his head. Haruichi groaned, planting his face in his hands. Sawamura told him that he was writing his brother's love story into a book, but he thought it was just a joke! Who knew he actually did it! And sold it! 

"Heh~ So you're saying we should thank you for this?" Ryousuke asked, his face turning dark.

"No no! Please don't thank me! I just did what I should have!" Sawamura laughed. E-Eijun-kun that's not what he means! Haruichi prayed that Sawamura would get out of the book store alive.

"Who the fuck said you could put our privacy in a book and fucking publish it?" Ryousuke asked, his eyes opening. 

Tatsune, Haruichi, and Sawamura all dropped their jaws, for after all these years, RYOUSUKE OPENED HIS EYES?!?!?!?!?! Cherry pink orbs glared at the poor southpaw. For some reason Sawamura felt his back becoming dripping wet. Scary....... Onii-san is scarier with his eyes open!

"It's time for punishment."