*Dominating Love

Ba Da! 

The Sequel has arrived, Brylee and Chase are back  and this time their relationship isn't hidden! 

So people, if you have NOT read Dominating Desires then you shout really STOP READNIG right here ! i wouldn't want to ruin the first book for you. this is the sequel, obviously. :) 

And this book is for mature audiences because of their steamy scenes, so remember that and if i hear people bitching at me because i'm 'encouraging kids to have sex' i'm not going to be happy and i'm just going to start ignoring stupid people.

this book had no lying to the brother, so there is that. 

but i'm putting this in at the beginning. this is MY book, i will not be attacked, i will not reply to them i will just ignore you. constructive critism is good and hating what a character does is fine, but PERSONAL attacks are not acceptable.

So this book... :)

You'll follow the wedding planning, them moving on from the miscarriage, steamy scenes with sexy Chase and of course there will be soem domination in here. :)

You guys are all the best and i love you all for being so damn awesome. i mean that, for real. people seem to think i'm fake and that i'm just bullshitting with you guys but for real, i read every comment and they totally make my day. my boyfriend laughs at me sometimes because i'll cry because some of them are just so damn sweet. 

So without further babbling for me i present to you... in the next chapter thing... 
Chapter One of DOMINATING LOVE! :)

p.s i'm kind of a dork :)

p.s.s Happy Birthday to Me :) (It was April 4th, the day i started posting this story)