14

Bella

Me and mama touched down in Hawaii a couple hours ago

Me and mama touched down in Hawaii a couple hours ago. Hawaii is beautiful and I already knew it was gonna be hard for me to leave this place.

I opened the front door to our new home for the next couple of months and looked around. Everything looked good. I was most definitely satisfied.

"I seen a little food market up the street on the way here," mama said. "Imma go and get something to feed my grandbaby. Are you gone be okay here by yourself?" She asked.

I nodded my head yes and she left out the door.

"How bout me and you go to the beach baby boy." He kicked slightly and I squealed in surprise.

This was the first time I felt him kick so I already knew the beach was gonna be our second home.

I went into my room sitting my bags down and opened my suitcase taking my bathing suit out.

I hope I have a good time.

*

It was hot as hell out here but I was so in love with the scenery, I didn't wanna go back into the house anytime soon.

Before I headed to the beach I decided to go get some ice cream. Everything was so close by in this town and I loved it.

I walked into ice cream parlor looking at the many options I could chose from.

"Do you know what you want?" An elderly said behind the counter, smiling at me.

"Mhm may I please have cookies and cream on a cone. Double scoop." She nodded her head at me and fixed my ice cream.

"That'll be $3.10" she said and I gave her the money.

I walked out eating my ice cream like it was my last meal. I was a sucker for cookies and cream ice cream. I walked to the beach rubbing my stomach.

It was a lot of people here, but I figured this was a everyday thing for Hawaiians.

I sat my blanket down and pulled out my favorite book at the moment. 'November blues.'

"Diego no!" A man yelled and as soon as I looked up my ice cream was gone and into a dogs mouth.

I frowned.

"What the hell?!" I yelled out.

The dog seemed to be startled by my outburst and he came over and started licking my face.