15

Abdul

"Nah nah, I want you to move that right there

"Nah nah, I want you to move that right there." I said to one of the designers. "Over here is gonna be the barber shop side and over here is gonna be the tattoo shop side." I instructed them.

We've been working on this place for two days now and imma give it a week before I start hiring people.

"alright we got it boss." They responded and I walked out the door.

I was about to stop by z's house then pick up my baby from daycare. I'm glad I was able to find another one, cause she needed to be around other kids.

Everything has been cool lately. I still tried to to get in touch with Bella, and honestly I'm not even mad at her for leaving.. I'm just hoping she give me the opportunity to let me be there when she give birth. I don't know what I'd do if I missed my baby boys birth.

I parked my car and walked to the door walking right in.

Weed smoke instantly hit my nose and I shook my head. I dapped them and sat down.

"How's the business going?" Harlem asked and I shrugged.

"Good I guess. I won't know till everything is done." I responded and he nodded.

"Y'all guess what." Tafari said, staring at the ceiling.

"What?" We all said at the same time.

"I talk to sunny. Hoe sunny. Y'all know how she use to get down in high school but I ain't gone fault her for that cause that's the old her. We went out on a date and-"

"Wait," zameer interrupted. "Since when do you go out on dates?"

"Since now, nigga damn! Can I finish my story?" Tafari huffed and I laughed at them. "So anyways, shorty pulled up.. hopped out and bro.. lemme tell you. She was so motherfuckin' bad y'all. She had me opening doors and pulling out chairs."

"That's hard to believe." Harlem said and I agreed.

"Shutcho' fat lip ass up. Believe it! Cause' I did it." He said, blowing out smoke.

We had a 10 minute comfortable silence break and just sat there passing the blunt.

"Y'all think I can make up with Bella? I fucked up pretty bad."

"You think?" Harlem said. I mugged him.

He was my bro and all but on the real I wouldn't hesitate to shoot the one with his ass.