Introduction

"So remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet.

Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes a universe exist.

Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.

It matters that you don't just give up." - Steven Hawking

Preview:

"I don't want to be kept in the dark. Not knowing is what makes me so anxious. Tell me what you saw," Melaina Cullen half-demanded, half-begged her pixie sister.

"I saw you harming yourself." Mel winced at Alice's sharp words.

"I meant the vision at lunch," the human Cullen muttered.

Mel's thoughts had drifted to her addiction earlier that day, which hadn't escaped the seer's sight.

Her first instinct to high levels of emotion was to mar her pale skin. If she couldn't control her own mind, how would she be able to control her path in life?

~*~

Melaina Rose Cullen's life adventures continue into New Moon and Eclipse.

From a disastrous birthday party to a vampire army after her family, Mel's human life is far from ordinary.

Disclaimer:
I, WithLoveAndCupcakes, do not own any of the installments of my beloved Twilight Saga. Stephenie Meyer is the mastermind and owner of the original characters and plotlines. All of the new scenes surrounding my own characters, like Melaina Jackson-Cullen, belong to me. Thank you.

Note:
As always, any feedback is welcomed. I don't even mind if you point out grammar, spelling, etc. mistakes.

Thanks for coming back for more of Melaina's story♡