Lot In Common

"I can't believe it! Can you believe it?!" Momo squeals loudly.

"What?" You look at her dreamy face.

"A handsome boy is sitting right next to me! And we have a lot in common. This is like a romantic manga!!!" She sighs with a smile.

"Eh... what do you guys have in common?" You ask curiously.

"Cleaning!!! We're both exceptional at cleaning!!!!!" She places her hands on her hips. Aren't you the person to say that?

"Hmmm... I think if it comes to cleaning I have more in common with him than you do." You look back down at you desk, which you're currently cleaning.

"Oh... you're right..." She sighs and then the dreamy expression on her face fades away into nothing.

"Hey, don't be so depressed about it. I mean, surely there's a boy you have a lot of things in common with," you shrug and keep on scrubbing your desk.

"Yeah..." She looks really gloomy.

"That's really good cleaning." You guys hear a voice and then turn your heads towards the sound.

"Thank you?" You see Aoyama heading over with blue gloves and his eyes are wide. A bunch of girls are surrounding him.

"What spray do you use?" He looks at the desk.

"? This?" You hold up your blue spray bottle with the brand name popping out.

"It's no wonder why your desk looks so clean. That spray bottle is the best of the best." He holds up his own bottle, which is the exact same as yours.

"I suppose so"

"Sorry to ask, but what's your name?" His eyes cut through mine.

"Y/N L/N."

"L/N." He just stares at me and you nod my head back to him. Then you go back to cleaning. Aoyama starts cleaning his own desk again as well. And then everybody else's desk. And the windows. And the chalkboard.

"Look at him clean!" A girl squeals.

"It's so beautiful!" Another girl squeals.

"Just like him!!!" A third girl yells.

You walk up to him as he's cleaning the teacher's desk.

"Want help?" You ask and cock your head.

"Yes. Clean the rest of the classroom."

"Okay." You walk towards the file cabinets and then start cleaning. Then you go back to the windows to clean them a second time. By the time recess is over, the classroom is as sparkly as glitter.