:p Can't Think of a Title :p

You can hear them burst into tears outside the classroom and Mr. Goya starts his lesson, not minding the wails and shouts of anger.

A- Aoyama. WHAT HE WAS THINKINGFHWOFIEFMNEWIO?!!!

You can't pay attention to Mr. Goya at all.

Seriously, what was he thinking???

TiMe SKiP to After School:

"A- Aoyama, I can't help but ask why you said that earlier about the rings." You tilt your head to him and he just remains silent. For a long time.

Right before you decide to call out his name again, he speaks.

"I just wanted them to stop." He speaks blankly. Why does that feel like a lie?

"Oh, then I understand," you nod and you guys continue walking down the hallway. It's silent, and you keep on thinking that what he said was a lie, but you try ignore it. Aoyama opens the door (with his gloves) as you guys walk in front of it and you two enter inside.

Immediately, you start to scrub the table you and Narita used before. Aoyama grabs the basic food that you need to cook.

10 minutes later***

"You need more onions," Aoyama says and you both reach for one, so your hands bump into each other. (A/N: AHAHAHA LET'S GO CLICHE GUYS also remember that Aoyama almost never takes off his gloves so he's still wearing them right now)

He moves his hand away as you continue reaching for the onion. You turn to him and just stare at him.

"I can get the ingredients, Aoyama. Just teach me," you say softly and then turn back to your pot.

"I'll teach you," he grimaces before continuing to tell you what to do.

Time SKiPer:

"Thank you for today's lesson," you turn to Aoyama. "If you want, I could teach you something too."

"Instead of teaching, do me a favor," he replies.

"What's your favor?" You ask curiously.

"Could you...

A/N: Cliffhanger because WHY NOT so hope you look forward to the next chapter!~ This one's pretty short, so I'll try to make the next one longer.