AOYAOYAOYAOYAOY JELLYYY

Time Skip to Afternoon at House (bc I'm too lazy to write the cooking stuff XD):

"F/N! I thought you didn't have soccer club today! Why did you come late!" Your mom yells from the kitchen as you open the door to your house.

"Sorry, mom. I just wanted to learn some more dishes to cook for you guys." You reply as you take your shoes off before entering the house. Then you close the door shut and lock the door.

"For us? Alright then. Do you want me to cook today?"

"No! I'll cook today again. I want to try out the new dish," you head over to the kitchen where you see your mom washing her hands.

"Okay, honey. Go wash up and put down your things down," she orders and you nod obediently.

You take your time going up the stairs of your house and enter your room. You settle your bag onto your white marble desk and go into your restroom, where you wash your hands thoroughly.

! ! !

Your phone beeps again, alerting you that you got a text. Is it another spam? You'll just check it after dinner then.

You head back down the stairs and start to cook a dish that Narita taught you.

~~~

"THIS TASTES SO GOOD!!!~~~" Your mom squeals and your dad faints after taking a bite. "Honey, you need to keep on taking those extra lessons after school. This could land you a career in cooking!"

"I'll try to do so. But I think I'll have to ask the boy first," you enjoy your food and admit that it's good.

"A BOY?!!! LET'S MEET HIM!!!!!" Your mom lurches up in her seat and you frown slightly.

"It's not like that," you sigh. "I guess I'll have to stop cooking if you're going to act like this."

"No! I was just kidding honey! Let's just continue eating!" Your mom chirps happily as she settles back into her seat.

"I also have soccer club on most of the days, so I think I'll take the lessons from him on the days when I don't have soccer club."

"Yes yes. Do what is most convenient for you, daughter," your mom continues digging into the food and you nod.

Will Narita be willing to continue giving you lessons?

Aoyama-kun POV:
Aoyama watches L/N smile to Narita, one of the other clean freaks in the class. A pinch of pain nips at him but he manages to keep his poker face. He only wants that smile to shine at him. Nobody else. Only him.

"Bye Aoyama...-kun." Aoyama hears her calm and knowledged voice and turns to it. They leave the room and start a conversation while Aoyama scrubs his desk.

"It seems like you know Aoyama quite well," Narita's voice echos through the hall.

"Ah, I don't really think so. We're just friends," her dull words echo back and his scrubs become more violent.

We're just friends.

That makes sense.