More Cooking Classes?

"More cooking classes?" Narita asks, a bit surprised. You bow down in apology.

"Sorry, my parents want me to continue getting cooking lessons from you. If you feel that it's too much of a bother, it's alright if you don't." You say quickly.

"Ah, well. I'm only free on some days, so I'm not sure if I can do all of the days." He chuckles nervously and someone sneezes in the background, causing him to flinch as the snot travels to his shoe.

"That's alright. Tell me which days you're available on. By the way, could you please just clean your shoe. It's really... disgusting." You crinkle your nose in disgust and he just sighs.

"I want to keep my cleanliness a secret. I thought I already mentioned this to you before?" He tilts his head and his glasses gleam in the light.

"Ah, sorry. Anyways, what days are you open?" You return to the conversation at hand.

He answers, making you shake your head. This is not going to work out, is it?

"I can't do any of the days." You reply.

"Er... then I'm afraid I can't teach you."

"I can teach you, if you want." Aoyama pops in to the conversation.

"Huh? Oh," You sigh in relief and then you realize that you could've just asked Aoyama to help you all along. He's a godly cook too.

"Ok, thanks, Aoyama," Narita returns to sitting on his desk quietly.

"Thank you, Aoyama." You say with just a hint of happiness. "kun."

"If you feel too uncomfortable with saying Aoyama-kun, please just call me Aoyama."

"Really? I've had trouble trying to call you that for a while." You let out a short breath.

"Ah, yesterday was fun." Aoyama suddenly says.

"Yesterday...? Oh! Beast Hunter! (XD)" You become excited and Narita quickly returns to the conversation.

"Our team has gotten a lot better thanks to you two," he says with a smile.

"Of course! We both have the rings after all." You and Aoyama hold out stone rings with your usernames engraved into the stone fancily. (I just made this up lelz if you have a ring that means that you're in the top 100!!!)

Narita sulks alone on his desk while you and Aoyama talk about all the different monsters.

"Matching rings?!!! DON'T TELL ME THEY'RE...!" A sudden shout arises in the classroom and you turn to see Aoyama's fangirls (includes Gotou and Akagi) staring with their eyes wide open.

"Huh?" You look at the rings and they do seem to be matching.

"They're not matching rings! They're just rings we received from playing an online game!" You sigh. None of them listen to you and you just decide to give up. You spot Gotou and Akagi looking quite angry in the crowd.

"And why do you care if we are a couple?" Aoyama asks suddenly and your eyes open wide. The whole room becomes silent and just then Mr. Goya comes in, shooing everybody away.

Did Aoyama really just say that?