Water Bottles

"You must be a new recruit for our soccer club." She opens the door wider. "Please come in."

"Thank you," you say as you enter and the room is already sparkly clean. Only one other girl is inside, who stares at you. You glance at her and see that she has long brown hair with green eyes. She's really pretty.

"Can I ask what cleaning spray you used to clean this room? It's so clean, I couldn't help but ask." You look at the girl with short black hair.

"Oh, I'm not sure what it's called, but I'll show it to you." She picks up a blue bottle spray that I've seen before.

"Ohhh... I actually have that same spray." You pull out your own spray from our bag and she tilts her head in curiosity.

"Why would you have cleaning tools inside your bag? Don't tell me you're trying to be like Aoyama-kun!" There's a faint red glint in her eyes and you immediately shake your head.

"No no, I've always been fond of cleaning. Ever since I was young," you say defensively and the red glint in her eyes fade away. She smiles.

"Sorry for misunderstanding." She bows a little.

"It's fine, really."

"So are you guys done with your conversation? I was kind of bored here." The pretty girl sighs and you turn to look at her.

"Yes, we're done. Sorry." The black haired girl walks to her and then sits down on one of the benches in the room. The pretty girl plops down next to her and you remain standing.

"So, is it alright if I ask for names?" You look at both of them.

"Yeah, I was just about to ask that. My name is Gotou Moka! Please call me whatever you want to." She turns to both of us.

"Me... my name is Akagi Ikumi. It's better if you just call me Akagi." She stares at her beautifully polished nails. Then you realize that it's your turn.

"My name is L/N Y/N. You can call me by whatever you're comfortable with." You sit down next to Gotou and then plop your bag next to you.

"So what are we going to do?" Akagi asks as she turns her hand around.

"We're going to start off by first cleaning their water bottles." Gotou smiles as she stands up and drags over a bag. Inside are empty water bottles. "And then we fill them up with water. They'll be done quickly, so we should hurry."

"Okay." You stand up and walk over. She opens the door and you guys exit the room, walking to small water faucets attached to a wall. There are small sinks underneath each.

"Just wash it with a cloth and water. We don't want them to drink soap." Gotou instructs as both you and Akagi crouch in front of sinks. Then she places the bag in the middle of you three and hands each one of you clean cloths. Immediately, you guys start scrubbing and scrubbing. You can hear whistles and shouts in the distance and you turn your head to see glimpses of the soccer team having their practice. All of them are sweating and panting with dirt and mud smudged over all of their clothes... except for Aoyama. That's just expected of him. You turn back to cleaning the water bottle and the three of you guys continue to work in silence until there are no more water bottles left to clean.

"Ok, now we have to fill them up with water! We have to go on the field for that." Gotou stands up and places all the water bottles back inside the bag.

The three of you guys walk onto the field still in silence. There's nothing to say, is there?

"Oh! I forgot. L/N, you're in Aoyama-kun's class, right? Can you please tell me more about him? Like his grades? Or how he behaves?" Gotou tilts her head to you and you just shrug.

"Well, he cleans everything every morning... and he gets all 100%'s... he's a perfect student." You conclude as you walk on the ground of the field.

"Oh, it's over there!" She points to a big water container and we head over. "Anyways, I figured that's the case. He's so perfect!~~~"

"I guess so," you give her a confused smile and then you guys start filling up the water bottles. You spot Aoyama at the corner of your eye shooting a ball into the goal. He's perfect, huh?

"Ahhhh we should hurry. Come on come on they're almost all done." Gotou speeds up and you do too. Akagi just shrugs.

"Oi! We're done here!!! Can you hand us the water bottles!" The team captain yells.

"Yes yes!" Gotou fills up one last bottle and you three run over to them, where you guys hand water bottles out. They sit down and rest on the benches for a bit but then all of a sudden most of the team members crowd over Akagi.

"I'm glad you came. I can trust you if you clean my water bottle." Aoyama walks over to you and you just nod. Then you see Zaizen walking over.

"Hello, Zaizen," you look at him.

"Hello L/N. Aoyama, why are you over here?" He stares at him.

"I just wanted to talk to her." Aoyama stares back. There's a bad aura around them....

"Zaizen, did you want something?" You break the stares and he turns back to you.

"Ah... I just wanted to ask if you remember me."