i like u

"L/N, I like you."

The words spin in your head and you blink, confused. WHAT?

"Y- You like me?" You ask cautiously.

"Yes." He replies.

"Well... thank you. But what is it that you want me to say?"

"That you like me too." His cheeks are tinted red and you seriously can't understand what's going on. Aoyama... HAVING EMOTIONS?!!!

"Aoyama... are you okay? Are you sick?" You stare at him and concern.

"Maybe. I'm not sure. But what I'm sure of is that I like you. So do you like me too?"

"..." You process your answer in your head, trying to understand how you feel. Do you like Aoyama?

"I used to like you. And then after you left, my feelings faded away. Right now, I'm not completely sure, but I think I... I think I'm starting to like you too." You stare at him and his eyes slightly grow wide.

"." He comes closer to you and grabs your shoulders gently. "Then do you want to start dating?"

"D-D-Dating? Uhmmm... yeah sure." You suddenly become nervous and panic.

"Then can we make it official?"

"What do you mean off-" you start to talk but you're cut off by his lips covering yours. Your eyes widen and then you relax, melting into it. This is what's normal, right? Then, you spot Gotou and Akagi walking together in the corner of your eye. They'll be very sad and angry if they see you like this.... You pull away from Aoyama as they come closer and they spot you. And then Aoyama. They glare at you with all the hate in their heart and stomp off.

"?" Aoyama looks in the area of where they are. "We need people to know that we're dating."

"Why?" You sigh and you feel so terrible. It's like you betrayed Gotou and Akagi.

"So that people know that we're both taken. It will solve the problem of the girls running after me."

"I see." You sigh a bit and then turn back to Aoyama. "We should go to our homes. I'll see you tomorrow." You walk off, not bothering to turn back or wait for him to say goodbye.