No More

"Please come to the soccer room right aftershool," Aoyama says as you pack all your belongings into your bag.

"Yes." You nod and he walks off. Momo walks behind you and whipers into your ear.

"Hey, isn't it a little strange that he's only telling you? Everybody else who got picked says that the rich brown haired member told them." She raises her eyebrows up and down. "From what I can tell, he has some feelings for you."

"No, that's not right. He just trusts me because I clean exceptionally well." You shake your head as you zip up your bag and hang it on your shoulder.

"Nooononono he definitely has some special feelings for you and only you. I'll make sure to help him." She nods firmly and you just walk away. "Hey hey! Wait up!" She runs after you frantically grabbing her bag.

"Think about it. If he really did have feelings for me, he probably wouldn't know himself. He's that type of person." You turn your head to her and she squints at you suspiciously.

"You know him awfully well. Don't tell me... you know him? As childhood friends?! Or... do you like him too?" She squeals and you walk faster, leaving her in her own hopeless thoughts of manga romance.

"Neither of those are correct. Well, the second one is past tense," you admit.

"Ohhh so you used to like him? When when? HOW???" She grabs your arm and skips. She washed her hands, right?

"I'm not telling you anything. It's all the past now. I don't have any feelings for him anymore." You stare ahead not giving her a glance.

"Are you sure? Maybe you should be alone with him and ask him if he likes you. That could trigger something inside of you."

"NO. Stop screaming yelling talking just be quiet." You glare at her and then you notice a tall guy with spiky brown hair and brown eyes walking towards you. You face him and he stops as soon as he's three feet away from you.

"You have been chosen to be in the soccer club," he says loudly and stands over you.

"I already know. But thank you." You stare at him and he just nods in return. "You must be a member of the team? Zaizen Kaoru, is what I heard."

"Yes. You must be L/N Y/N."

"That's correct. Have I met you before?"

"Maybe. When we were young." He shrugs and you just nod as he leaves. Kaoru Zaizen..... we met when we were young?

"OMGOMGOMG Zaizen breaks the relationship between you and Aoyama!!! Who will you choose?" She squeals like a godamn pig and you shake your head violently.

"Be quiet. It's not going to be like that." You shift your bag on you shoulder and then you spot the soccer room just a few meters up ahead. "Hey, you should go now. I have to go."

"Oh yeah okay. Make sure to be with Aoyama alone!!! Byebye!!!!!" She waves and you give her a quick wave back. Finally, some peace. You approach the door and knock on the door, slightly frowning at the fact that your knuckles are now covered with germs. The door slightly opens and a girl with short black hair pops her head out.