L vs A

"It can't be... you're dating another soccer player? But you know how difficult relationships can be with soccer players because they always get hurt and-"

"Aoyama never gets hurt. He's cautious and quick, unlike you. I see you've healed from many of your wounds. I've had to help you with each one," you sigh as you remember the old times of when there were huge scars on Len's back or he had a bruise on his leg. "You're just too clumsy."

"I remember those times. Those times also helped us with our relationship. After all, we were all alone in the soccer room..." he grins devilishly.

"Those times are long gone. You'll find another girlfriend here. I won't mind," you ignore his angry looks and finish cleaning your desk.

"Hey, you're the one who dumped me!" Len snatches your arm and pulls your chest onto his, making you drop your cloth.

"I moved. It's not like I could handle a long-distance relationship," you mutter and Aoyama pulls you back.

"She dumped you. Get over it. You're never getting back together with her," Aoyama says coldly.

"I will get better than you, Aoyama. Then she will return to me after seeing what a wimp you are," Len glares at Aoyama and Aoyama just keeps his face expressionless.

"Are you guys done there? Class is about to start in three minutes. Get ready," Mr. Goya (he watched the whole thing dammit) yawns and collapses onto his chair.

"Yes, sir," you pick up your cloth and tuck it inside your bag. Then you sit down into your seat, but Aoyama remains standing. So does Len.

"I will never let go of this moment," Len grits through his teeth.

"I will forget this moment," Aoyama just walks back to his seat and sits down gracefully, making red smoke fume out of Len's ears. You always used to think that he was cute when he got flustered or angry. It still slightly is, but now it's more annoying.

Time Skip:

"Aoyama, let's go eat lunch." You call out his name as you pull out your bento from your bag.

"Let's go," he nods as he pulls out his own bento.

"Oh wait, where's Momo?" You ask suddenly, remembering your best friend. A lot of things have happened, so you haven't really been talking to her as much. She can't be mad at you to...?

You spot Momo talking to a bunch of girls and you walk up to her, lightly tapping her shoulder.

"Momo, it's been a long time. You wanna sit with us at lunch?" You ask gently.

"Ah..." She glances at the girls worriedly and they all glare at you. Surely her reputation will be crushed if she says yes.

"Never mind. Well, Momo. See you!" You walk off, slightly crushed by the fact that your best friend just chose other friends other than you. But it's not like you did anything good to her to feel that way. You deserve this for deserting her. You continue walking and you feel a hand slip into yours.

"Aoyama. What did you pack for-" you start to speak, thinking it's Aoyama, but instead Len stares back at you. (A/N: BTW LEN HAS SUPER LIGHT BROWN HAIR AND NEON GREEN EYES plus he has a really fit/muscular body)

"What are you doing?" You try to slip your hand out of Len's grasp, but it stays firmly onto yours and you sigh. "Did you at least wash your hands?"

"Yes. I'm still in the habit of keeping myself clean because of you," he chuckles, "so don't you think you should just return back to me before it's too late?"

"Why would I return back to you if I have Aoyama?" You glare at him and right on cue, Aoyama hops in and yanks his hand off of yours. (He still has his blue gloves on.)

"I told you already to get over it," Aoyama pulls you away, leaving the green eyed boy alone with girls already starting to crowd over him.