Quick Reminder

Rayne and Alex

© 2017 Adelaide DeLeon All Rights Reserved 

-This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, situations, and locations are a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

-This work is not to be copied, uploaded, or distributed without the permission of the author for it is illegal and punishable by law. (What's the point anyway?)

-This book is not to be translated into any other language.

-Corrections and suggestions are greatly appreciated. I make lots of mistakes. I also love hearing feedback, positive or negative. Constructive criticism and a helping hand and all that. This is a rough draft, please keep that in mind. (I'm okay with being notified about my grammatical errors, they'd help a lot actually.)

-I don't know how long the chapters of this are going to be. Some may be short, some may be on the long side. Sorry if it's a little annoying. 

-I'm not a professional writer or anything of the sort, I just like to write.

-Some scenes might be intended for mature audiences. If you are not comfortable, skim over it and move on.

-Please be nice to each other in the comments and whatnot. No need for any nasty words and hate.

-There's a good chance the ending might seemed a little rushed and I'm sorry for that. My friend really wanted me to finish. 

Spread love, stay awesome, and keep reading. (:

Copyright ©