*

Ring! Ring! I wake up and slowly turn off my alarm. I sat up and squealed to myself, today I was moving to California with my best friend, Jack Avery. We've known each other for our entire lives. Our parents were BEST friends and moved to Pennsylvania together after Jack and I were born. Did I mention we are practically twins? He's a day older than me we did everything together as kids and I was devastated when he moved to L.A. to live with his band. I got out of bed and got on my clothes, a pair of stretchy jeans, a long sleeve that says "new york" on it, a gray flannel for style, and my Adidas superstars.

I then grabbed my suitcases and placed them by the door

I then grabbed my suitcases and placed them by the door. I ran into my mom and dad's room to say goodbye, neither of them were awake yet since it was only 6 in the morning. I left a note on the fridge saying my final goodbyes. I had said my real goodbyes last night, before I left I ran over to my neighbors house, the Avery' s. I knocked and Jack's little sister answered she hugged me as I picked her up. She had practically been my little sister also since me and Jack were always together.
"Tell Jack I said hi." She said
"Of course, oh, and make sure to tell the rest of your family I said goodbye since they're probably not awake." I reply.
"I will, bye bye, I'm gonna miss you."
"I'm gonna miss you also." We gave one last hug and I left back to my house. I grabbed my 5 suitcases and left in the uber I had called before going next door. I rode for 10 minutes to the airport, I went through security and all of that stuff. I got on the plane and the whole ride I was listening to music, mostly Why Don't We. 4 and a half hours later the plane lands, I'm soo excited to see my bestie again. I step out and from behind I see a noodle headed boy. I run and yell his name,
"JACK!" I scream, he turns around and I jump into his arms. We hug for a solid 2 minutes before I let go.
"I missed you so much" I say.
"Same here, not seeing you for almost a year was torture and it gave me a new respect for FaceTime." Jack says. I laugh we get my bags and start towards the front of the airport.
"I got us an uber that should be here soon." Jack says.
"Great, I can wait to see the boys." I reply. The while way home we talk about how we've been the past year. We show up at the house and the boys are waiting outside the house. We stop and I get out to hug the squad. I go to grab my bags but all of the had grabbed them already.
"You guys realize I'm not 12, right?" I say sassily.
"We know, but we're being nice, you should try it sometime." Jack jokes.
"Shut it, Noodle."
"Ugh, I hate you."
"Love you too, Ramen." I say laughing with the other boys. They take my bags to my room. I walk in a gasp.
"This room is amazing." I squeal.

"Daniel did most of it

"Daniel did most of it." Corbyn says. I hug Daniel.
"I love it." I whisper. "Thank you so much Daniel."
"No problem, you're the best." I kiss his cheek and the boys walk out as I begin to unpack.
At least 2 hours later and I'm finally done unpacking. I get a text from Logan Paul, me and him have been texting for a long time after we met last time I was in L.A. and now I was going to see him again. I walk downstairs and yell that I'm leaving. "Where are you going?" Daniel asks.
"To a friend's house." I reply.
"How do you alreday have friends you just moved here?"
"I get around." We laugh and I walk out as my uber arrives and head over to Logan's, but I'm apparently not the only one.