**********

I woke up the next morning to see Daniel gone, I picked up my phone and saw a text from him.
CV😍🌹: Me and the boys had to go to a vocal lesson, we'll be back around 12, Love You❤️💞
I smiled at his text and walked downstairs, I looked at the time, it was only 8, ugh, wait, this could be fun I'm home alone. I ran upstairs and got dressed in in a white crop top that said "You are my sun my moon and all my stars", shorts overalls, a flower crown, and some black Vans.

 I ran upstairs and got dressed in in a white crop top that said "You are my sun my moon and all my stars", shorts overalls, a flower crown, and some black Vans

I ran back downstairs and connected my phone to the house speakers, I played my favorite playlist and began dancing and singing around the house. I made some breakfast and ate all while listening to music, I wasn't paying attention to the time and kept singing and dancing.
"OOH OOH IM A REBEL JUST FOR KICKS NOW, IVE BEEN FEELING IT SINCE 1966 NOW!" I continued the song before turning around to see a bunch of laughing boys, I started blushing and quickly turned off the music.
"How long have you guys been standing there?" I say still blushing and looking at the ground.
"Long enough to take multiple videos." Corbyn says. I quickly look up and glare at them.
"I'm going to fluffing kill you guys in your sleep!" I keep glaring and grab some headphones before turning on more music, I think the lyrics instead of blaring them. I get bored and run downstairs.
"GUYS THIS IS URGENT!!" I scream. They all jump up.
"Are you hurt?" Jack asks.
"Did someone die?" Corbyn asks.
"Did someone hurt you?" Daniel asks.
"Do I have to beat someone up?" Jonah threatens.
"Did someone steal your cookies again?" Zach says. We all laugh. "What, one time she ran into my room and said it was urgent, it turns out Daniel had stolen her cookies." I laugh.
"NO ITS NONE OF THAT, I'm booorreeedd!" I flip into the couch as the boys stare at me.
"We thought some one was dying!" Jack says.
"I am, I'm dying of boredom!" I lay completely sprawled out on the couch, Daniel walks over and lays on top of me. "Get off Daniel, you're crushing me!" I scream.
"Nope, but I'm crushing on you." Daniel smiles knowing that was cheesy.
"Very sly Seavey." I laugh and try pushing him off. "A little help here!" All of the boys walk over and pull Daniel off, I take a deep breath. "Ah, I can finally breath, but I'm still bored."
"Child, you're so difficult." Jonah says. I smile at him.
"I know." He rolls his eyes and I stand up, I run to the kitchen, grab a cookie, and run back. "So, what do you guys want to do?" I ask them while happily eating my cookie. I get a brilliant idea.
"CAN I DO YOU GUYS' MAKEUP?" I sat really excited.
"Uum, yeah, no." Jack says.
"Nope." Daniel and Zach say.
"YEAH!" Corbyn and Jonah scream. I clap. "Well atleast two of you are fun, let's gooooooo!" I run up to my room and get all of my makeup out. "HURRY UP I WANT TO MAKE YOU GUYS BEAUTIFUL!!" I start with Jonah. "Jonah, me and you have the same skin tone so this whole makeup process will be easier." I laugh and start to highlight. "Okay, what color lipstick do you want?" Jonah thinks for a second.
"That one!" He points towards my favorite purple reddish lipstick. "Oh god, I swear if you mess up this lipstick, I'm fluffing killing you."
"Why are you always threatening to kill someone?" Jonah asks.
"Because it's brutal, or I can torture you, whatever you'd like, now keep your mouth closed." I begin applying the lipstick. "Okay, finished!" I laugh as he poses. "Okay Corbyn, your turn." I start putting the foundation on and immediately start laughing.
"What, is it funny how fabulous I look?" Corbyn asks confused.
"No, I'm like 2 shades darker than you so this foundation doesn't match your skin tone at all and it's hilarious." I laugh again and continue as Corbyn frowns. "Now, what lipstick do you want?" Corbyn immediately points to my matte red lipstick, I roll my eyes. "You're so basic." I laughs and put the finishing touches on his lipstick. "YOU GUYS LOOK AMAZING!" I keep laughing. "Okay, what are you guys' girl names?"
"I'm...CHANTELLE!" Corbyn screams.
"IM JOVITA!" Jonah screams.
"Where the hell did you come up with those?" I say laughing, I pull out my phone and go in Snapchat. "Here we have the beautiful Jovita and Chantelle, over here," I point the camera at Zach, Jack, and Daniel. "We have the boring ones who wouldn't let me do their makeup." I laugh again and point the camera back at Corbyn and Jonah. "PERFECTION!" I scream, we finish and I give them some makeup wipes, I look over to see Daniel glaring at Jonah. I walk over to him and playfully glare at him. "You didn't let me do your makeup." I laugh and Daniel walks away, I'm confused but decide to ignore it and go back to the group.
"I think we should let you do our makeup all of the time, JOVITA WAS FABULOUS!" Jonah says looking at me, I laugh and nod my head in agreement.
"She definitely was!" I say and laugh again, I ran downstairs and grabbed some cookies before plopping onto the couch next to Daniel. "Want a cookie?" I ask him. He shakes his head, weird, Daniel is always down for a cookie.
"What's wrong?" I look up at him. He mumbled something that I can't hear.
"Daniel, I can't hear you, please tell me what's wrong." I beg. He turns towards me.
"Why don't you go ask Jonah!" He screams and walks up to our room. I looks at the boys and say.
"Well someone's on their man period." I say laughing, but really I'm worried, so I walk upstairs to our room and knock on the door.
"Go away." Daniel says. Tears begin to form in my eyes as I walk in anyways and sit on the bed next to him.
"What did you mean ask Jonah?" I look at him sincerely.
"You were having fun with him and not me." He says looking away, I smile lightly.
"Is Daniel Seavey jealous?" I ask smirking.
"So what if I am, it doesn't matter." Daniel says, still looking away. I grab him face and make him look at me.
"Listen to me, I love you, only you, Jonah is just my friend, now if you ever think that I don't love you, you're an idiot, but you're my idiot." I smile at him and kiss him. "I will eventually convince you to let me do your makeup, but until then, LETS DO SOMETHING FUN!" Daniel jumps back at my sudden loudness, making me blush and look away, Daniel grabs my face and makes me look at him.
"Don't look away, you're adorable when you blush." He says, making me blush even more. I smile and kiss him, then walk downstairs to do something.
"LETS DO SOMETHING!!" I runs and jump onto the couch and start jumping on it. They all roll their eyes.
"Tegan, stop jumping on the couch." Jack says. I stop and glare at him.
"Yeah, why are you even doing that?" Corbyn says.
"But it's fuuuun." I cross my arms and look at them, then I smile devilishly, I run over and grab Jack and Corbyn's hand then drag them onto the couch ask start jumping with them.
"It's fun see!" I'm happily jumping around on the couch as Jack and Corbyn stand there with unapproving looks on their faces. I stop and cross my arms.
"You guys are no fun." I say, out of no where Jonah starts jumping on the couch along with Zach. "YAAY!" I keep jumping with them happily as Corbyn and Jack get off of the couch glaring at me. Daniel walks down and starts jumping with us. We all fall and somehow I end up on the bottom.
"I can't breathe." I manage to say from under the three boys. Zach and Jonah stand up but Daniel stays on top of me.
"Well, if I die, you won't have me here anymore." I say, making Daniel quickly jump up, he put out his hand to help me up but I just roll off of the couch and to the kitchen as Daniel laughs.
"I fell in love with a 3 year old." He says, grabbing the last box of cookies that I was trying to get from the ground. I quickly jump up.
"THOSE ARE MY COOKIES!!" I say grabbing the cookies from him and running away from him. I start eating while running but I'm quickly picked up, I shriek.
"Put me down!" I scream still eating the cookies.
"Not until you give me the cookies." Daniel screams back. I gives him a cookie.
"Now put me down!" I scream at him.
"Nope, I want all the cookies!" He whines.
"Daniel, there is only two cookies left!" I scream. He throws me onto the couch and starts tickling me. "NO NO, STOP!!" I scream at him, he just smiles and keeps tickling me until I can't breath and my face is bright red, he finally stops once I start coughing.
"Take the dang cookies!" I throw the box at him, finally breathing.I walk upstairs and out on some spandex with one of Daniels shirts which fell to my knees, I then crawled into bed and fell asleep.