****

We showed up at Disney and decided to ride California Screamin' first.

"Okay, its a two person ride, who's riding with who?" I say, "Wow, I sound like a mom."

"I call Zach." Jonah says, and they high five.

"I call Tegan." Daniel says, I start blushing. Yay.

"I call Corbyn." Jack says at almost the same time. We all go into the line, I'm a legit wimp when it come to horror movies but, with roller coasters, if I scream I'll be fine. It's our turn and we get on the ride. The second we start going down I start screaming, like crazy loud. Once we get off the ride we were all laughing.

"I'm 100% sure you made me go deaf ." Daniel says looking at me.

"I think she made everyone in a 10 mile radius go deaf." Jonah says. The boys and I laugh we continue riding random rides and getting ice cream. We all went on the log ride thingy (I don't know what its called) and Jack, Zach, and Jonah all rode in the same one, while Corbyn, Daniel, and I rode together. In the middle of the ride Daniel and I stood up to take a video for our Instagram and Snapchat stories.

"Please sit down and put your phones away." The guy over the speaker says. All three of us laugh while Daniel and I sit down and put our phones away. We got off and onto another ride, it sat four at a time so, Jack, Jonah, Corbyn, and Zach all went together, leaving me with Daniel, which I was fine with. The first four got on and started riding, then Daniel and I got on. The ride was stopped for us because we got kicked off. It was another water ride and we were splashing each other. We were told to stop, but we didn't. So, the employee dude told us we weren't allowed on the ride and to leave the premises.

Jonah P.O.V

Zach, Corbyn, and I could all tell Daniel and Tegan liked each other so we made sure they rode together on every ride. We didn't tell Jack though because he is crazy overprotective about Tegan's love life, I wonder why. So far it worked, On the third ride all four of us got off and waited at the exit for like 10 minutes before leaving and deciding something happened. We walk out and see Tegan and Daniel laughing about something. Zach, Corbyn, and I secretly whipped out our phones and took a picture, tagging both of them on our Instagram stories. We walk over to them.

"How come we didn't see you guys get off and how are you two soaked the ride didn't get us that wet?" Zach asks them.

"Well we didn't ride the ride, we got kicked off for splashing each other before the ride started." Daniel explains to us. We all start laughing.

"Great job guys." I say to them.

Tegan P.O.V

When we got home I headed over to Logan's with all of the boys, when we got there Logan and Jack were talking and they told everyone to go into Logan's room with them. All of us started getting up.

"Except you Tegan." Logan says, I roll my eyes and turn around, heading to the couch. I plop down and start looking through the stories. On Daniel's story, it has me and him standing up and me pointing my camera, it has the picture taken of us on the rollercoaster, I looked like a double-chinned potato, and finally it was a picture of me laughing, I don't remember this one, but I look good in it, he took it when I wasn't looking, duh. I looked at the other boys stories but Jonah's caught my eye. It was a picture of Daniel and I laughing at the spot where we were waiting for the other boys after getting kicked off. That's not the interesting part it was the caption, it said 'Plan is working @seaveydaniel @itzztegan' I got really confused but turned my phone off and yawned, I checked the time, it was already 1 in the morning. I texted our group chat that had all of the boys including Logan, I sad to it 'I'm leaving, its 1 in the morning and I'm sitting on Logan's couch, alone, so byyye, ily' I finished my text and left back to the house. I quickly fell asleep but not before the boys came home. I heard Corbyn say something,

"Dude, this isn't right." He says, my door was closed so I couldn't see who, but I heard who.

"I'm doing this for her own good, stop trying to make me feel guilty." It was Jack. I decided I would just go to sleep instead of thinking about it.