******

I woke up and looked at the time on my alarm clock, it was 4:30 in the morning. I felt a pair of arms around my waist, Daniel, I smiled as I looked at him. How was he cute even when he is sleeping, I look like a flipping potato radish hybrid when I sleep, I'm 90% sure he's not human, no human can look that good, can sing, have an amazing personality, and be 5'11. I stand up to use the bathroom and when I come out I see Daniel awake.

"Well hello there." he says making me laugh, too loud, I quickly cover my mouth but keep laughing along with Daniel.

"It's 4:30 in the morning, no baby making, shut up." Jonah shouts from the other room. We laugh and go back to sleep. I again woke up but this time it was 6:45. There is no way I'm going back to sleep, I think to myself, getting up. I walk down the stairs and think about what I'm going to have for breakfast, I want to change it up a little bit so I go onto my phone and look up recipes. I find a recipe on banana waffles, I find all the ingredients and start. I suck at cooking and I can only make pancakes and cookies, I have a feeling this isn't going to end well but whatever. I turn some music on my phone and start singing. I only sing when I'm alone because I honestly suck at it. I am singing "Taking You" by the boys.
"Anywhere I go I'm taking you." I sing. "I only say it cause I really mean it," I continue but when I start singing the next part but someone starts singing with me. I jump like five feet into the air and land right on my butt. I look over.
"What the heck Daniel, I'm gonna kill you." I say and start running after him. Once I catch up to him I jump onto his back but he throws me into the couch and starts to tickling me.
"S-Stop-p ple-ease." I struggle out through my laughs. He stops, flashing his perfect smile.
"You're a really good singer." He says.
"Shut up, no I'm not."
"Yeah, you are and I have proof."
"You didn't."
"Yeah, I definitely recorded you." I shove my face into my hands.
"Can we see it?" I look up and the other four boys are standing there.
"No, you definitely can not." I say.
"Corbyn, catch." Daniel says, and he tosses his phone to him.
"NO!" I shriek.
"Does something smell like its burning?" Zach asks. My eyes widen and I run to the kitchen, taking the terribly burnt waffle out of the iron.
"I'm just gonna eat cereal." I say waking back over to the guys, they're all looking at me, with there mouths wide open.
"I already know it's terrible, your facial expressions aren't needed." I say.
"You're really good." Jack says.
"Okay." I say sarcastically.
"I'm posting it." Daniel says.
"Nope you're not."
"Too late."
"I hate you."
"Love you too" He says. I get on my phone and it immediately starts blowing up with DMs from fans and haters. 'You're really good' one said but then I went down more and saw another that said "You sound like a dying walrus.' I laughed at that one. 'Creative, that's what I thought about it also' I respond to it.
"Well that was fun, but I'm not a singer, nor am I good at singing so I'm going to go get ready."
"You are good." The boys insist. I laugh.
"Daniel, I'm stealing one of your hoodies by the way." I say before walking upstairs.
"Ugh, fine." He says.
"Thanks." I say kissing his cheek and making my way to my room. I turn around on the way back and see him blushing, he's so cute. I threw on my favorite ripped jeans, a plain gray shirt, and I ran into Daniel's room, grabbing his black Why Don't We hoodie and putting it on. I threw my hair in to a perfect messy bun and walked downstairs.
Ding. I look at my phone to see a text from Logan.
Logan😜🤣: Taytum and Oakley are over here
Me: I'm on my way
I text the group chat of me and the Why Don't We boys asking if anyone wants to come with me
CV😍🌹: I do
Bean🙃😋: Me too
Jawline😂🙃: I can't I'm going to lunch with Zach and Jack
Rosy Cheeks😊☺️: That explains my answer
Ramen Noodle🍜😂: Same here
Me: Let's go you two
I hear footsteps come down the stairs and look up to see Corbyn and Daniel running down the stairs. Daniel and I are practically twinning except his hoodie is gray and not black like mine.
"Aww twins." Corbyn says.
"Shut it Bean." I snap. "But we are cute." I look at Daniel and he smiles. We head out, on our way to Logan's.