*****************

I wake up later that day to see Daniel gone, I go to grab my phone and then I remember it's shattered in a million pieces across my room. I stand up and walk downstairs to see no one here, again. I see a note in the fridge and I grab it.
We all had to go to the studio, then to a party, and we would've texted you but.....well, you know why not. Anyway, we'll be home around 10 tonight.
From,
Ocean Eyes, Jawline, Rosy Cheeks, Noodle Head, and Corbean

I smile at their signatures and look at the time, only 4:45. I groan and decide I should probably get a new phone. I go to get an uber before realizing, I don't have a phone, so I can't call anyone to get me either.

"WELL THIS IS GREAT!!" I scream to the empty house. I walk outside and grab my skateboard. "If you rode 40 miles, 5 can't be that many." I say to myself before starting to ride to the Apple Store.

**TIME SKIP TO THE STORE**

I arrive at the store, bored out of my mind, I walk inside and over to the different makes of the iPhones. I decided on the matte black iPhone 7 and ask one of the people who work their to get it for me. After like two hours of waiting for my phone they finally give it to me. I happily walk out with my phone and start riding home. Midway there I remember all of the pictures on my old phone and curse to myself. I turn around to get the pictures uploaded to this phone from my iCloud. Another two hours pass and I get my phone back. I begin to ride back, while making sure I remembered everything.
~~~~~
Once I arrive at the house, it's already dark outside so I check the time, 9:23. I walk into the kitchen and make some toast before walking over to the couch, happily eating my toast while setting up my contacts for the people on my old phone. Having only remembering a couple of numbers the while contact setting up thing, didn't quite go as long as I though it would. I grabbed some water then, turned on YouTube and watched Logan's vlog, towards the end I found out what he had whispered to the camera.

"That's the vlog Logang, make sure to SMASH that like button." He leans forward and whispers. "like how Daniel will be smashing later." He laughs and ends the vlog. I choke on my water at the last part and stars coughing just as the door opens. In walks Corbyn struggling to carry Zach while the other three walk in, acting like 3 year olds. I keep coughing but stand up and walk over to Corbyn, helping him with Zach. He pats my back.

"You good bro?" Corbyn asks. I laugh and stop coughing.

"Yeah, what happened to them?" I ask pointing at all of the other boys.

"When we went out they all got a little bit tipsy." I nod and help him take Zach up to his bed. We both walk back downstairs to see Jack had passed out also. Once again, Corbyn and I take Jack up to his room then walk back down. Corbyn leads Jonah up to his room and I walk over to Daniel. I grab his hand and he quickly pulls away, making me frown.

"I have a girlfriend." He says, then he tries to walks to his room by himself, immediately leaning into the couch for support. I laugh and walk over to him again. "Stop hitting on me, I have a girlfriend, she looks a lot like you but she'll beat your ass if you keep trying to touch me." I smile at him and laughs again.

"Daniel, I am your girlfriend." I say laughing. He looks at me skeptically and backs away.

"No you're not, you're just a clone." He says trying to walks away again. I starts laughing and Corbyn walks downstairs.

"Weren't you supposed to be taking him to his room?" Corbyn asks, I nod.

"He thinks I'm not his girlfriend and I'm trying to hit on him." I say, still laughing at Daniel, who is attempting to walks away. Corbyn rolls his eyes and laughs.

"Dude, that's Tegan, she is your girlfriend." Corbyn says pointing at me. I walks over and grab his hand again. Daniel looks at me suspiciously again.

"How do I know it's you?" He asks raising his eyebrow at me. I connect my lips with his and he hesitates to kiss back but after a second, he smiles and kisses back, I pull away. "Yeah, you kiss like her, so you are her, hi Tegan." Daniel says smiling at me. I facepalm and laugh along with Corbyn.

"Hi Daniel." I say laughing, we walk upstairs and I give him some clothes to change into. I throw on one of his shirts and some spandex, I turn around to see Daniel in the sweatpants without a shirt on. "You know I gave you a shirt, right?" I say pointing at the shirt that is on the bed. He shrugs.

"This is more comfortable." He says laying in the bed, I walk downstairs quickly, grabbing another water bottle and two painkillers. Then, I hop in bed and cuddle up to him, I feel Daniel's eyes on me and I look up at him.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, with my eyebrows furrowed.

"What if you tricked me and tomorrow my ACTUAL girlfriend kills both of us?" Daniel says, I laugh again. "What's so funny, this is a serious question?" He asks, slightly aggravated.

"I promise I'm your girlfriend." I say, leaning up and kissing his jaw before curling up into a ball and falling asleep.