***************

"You have to come back, where are you going to stay if you don't?" Jack asks.

"I'll come back once Angie leaves, I don't feel like looking at her face." I respond in a disgusted tone. They all laugh and roll their eyes.

"I'll text Daniel and ask him when she's leaving." Corbyn says, pulling out his phone. I grab my skateboard and start riding in circles, I quickly do a kick flip.

"You know how to ride a skateboard?" Zach asks surprised. I nod and quickly do an Ollie.

"I rode with Jack when I was younger." I say.

"Daniel said she already left." Corbyn says. I ride over to them.

"Then let's go, my phone died and I'm bored out of my mind." I say riding towards them. "Someone order an uber." Jonah pulls out his phone and orders an uber. About two minutes later the uber pulls up and we all get in.

"Okay, so describe to us what happened last night." Corbyn says once we're all in the car. I tell them everything about that.

"And here we are." I finish up. They all sit there with their mouths wide open.

"Well I see why you didn't want him coming with us." Zach says closing his mouth, I laugh and nod.

"And why you ran 40 miles away." Jonah says laughing also. I look at him amazed.

"I got 40 miles?" I ask, sounding astonished. They all nod. "Wow, that's pretty awesome." They all just facepalm or laugh. After chilling in the uber for a while we finally pull up to the house. We all get out and walk into the house, I make quick eye contact with Daniel and look away, making my way upstairs to my room.

"Tegan, wait." Daniel says running after me. I run faster up the stairs and slam my door shut, Daniel walks in anyway.

"Get out." I say not looking at him and placing my backpack next to my bed.

"No, I'm here to apologize." Daniel says. I look at him, he has a tear stained face and bloodshot eyes.

"For what, not believing me, for accusing me of hitting her, for calling me immature, or for not trusting me, AGAIN." I say as tears fill my eyes. A hurt expression covers his face and he looks at the ground.

"I'm a terrible person, I seriously am sorry." He says sincerely. I look at the ground also.

"I just need a break for a while." I say quietly. He just quietly turns around and walks out. I walk over and close my door, then I change into some nike shorts and a black, loose T-Shirt. I cover myself completely in the comforter and cry myself to sleep.
                             ~~~~~
I wake up, throw on a hoodie, and look at the time, 2:34 in the morning. I decide sleep probably isn't going to happen again, it's hard to sleep without Daniel next to me. I walk downstairs and see him, Daniel is sitting in the kitchen on his phone. I frown to myself and walks over to get some water.

"Hey." I say at barely a whisper, my voice almost completely gone because of crying.

"Can I say something?" He asks, turning off his phone, so it's just pitch black in the kitchen. I nod. "I'm sorry, I'm a terrible boyfriend, when I called you immature and annoying, I didn't mean it, it was meant as a joke but the tone of voice I had meant it didn't come  out as one. Once you left, Angie got really touchy touchy with me, I asked her if she had hit you first and she confessed to it before trying to kiss me. I kicked her out after that." He says, I listen intensely. "Tegan, I love you, with all of my heart and I'm really sorry for being a jerk, will you please forgive me." I smile to myself and don't say anything, just lean forward, quickly connecting our lips. Daniel smiles into the kiss and we pull away. "So that's a yes?" He asks, making me laugh.

"Yes, it's a yes." I smiles and he pulls me in for another kiss, we both pull away and smile at each other.

"I'm tired, let's go to sleep." Daniel says as he yawns, I smile at him.

"I'm not tired though," He frowns and I kiss his cheek. "But I'll go to sleep with you." Daniel smiles and walks upstairs with me, hand in hand. We both walk into my room and lay down, I lay my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, he runs his fingers through my hair. Once he stops I know he fell asleep so I stand up again and starts to walk out of the door.

"No, stay with me." I look over to see Daniel awake again, so I smile and turn around, laying down again. He pulls me close and holds tightly. "Don't leave, I want you here." He says, his voice deep from waking up.

"I won't leave again, I promise." I say, closing my eyes. Daniel leans down and kisses my forehead.

"I wasn't going to let you leave anyway." He closes his eyes as well and we both falls asleep.
                             ~~~~~
"WAKE UP YOU TWO!!" Jack screams running and landing on top of us. I groan and try to shove him off.

"You're killing me." I say as Jonah walks in.

"Wow Jack, you made it a threesome." Jonah says, I grab one of the pillows and throw it at him.

"Shut up Jonah, that didn't happen." I whisper yell at him, my voice still mostly gone from crying.

"How did you lose your voice then?" Jonah says, raising his eyebrow.

"From constantly yelling at you guys." Daniel wakes up and looks at me, smiling happily to himself. I stay glaring at Jonah and Jack. "Now, everyone rout, I'm taking a shower." I say, shoving Jack to the ground. Jonah and Jack walk out, along with Daniel behind them. I take a quick shower and change into pink cropped Adidas hoodie, jeans and some Adidas. I put on some foundation, mascara, winged eyeliner, and some black lipstick.

I threw my hair up into a high ponytail and ran downstairs, the boys were all sitting in a circle on the ground when I got down

"Is there some secret club meeting happening?" I ask, they all turn their heads towards me. "I'm not being the human sacrifice!" I say before plopping into the couch.

"No, we just don't know what to do today." Zach says, flopping backwards. As if they had planned it, someone knocks on the door.

"It better not be that...thing, again." I say in disgust, thinking about Angie.