**************

I stand up and open the door to see a girl with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Uuuuuhh, who are you?" I ask awkwardly standing by the door.

"I'm Angie and I'm here for..." She looks behind me. "DANIEL!!" She screams, shoving past me and running to Daniel, jumping and hugging him.

"Well then, why don't you come in." I mumble to myself, before crawling back into the fort. I look out quickly to see Daniel and Angie still hugging. I crawl out real quick and run upstairs to grab my headphones. When I come back down I see Daniel and Angie sitting extremely close and talking while smiling at each other. I just go into the fort and plug my headphones into my laptop, looking for a movie to watch. I decide to keep watching the series Daniel and I had started together, I click on "13 reasons why" and lean against the pillows, watching the show intensely. About an hour later, once I had finished the episode I take out my headphones and go to get some water from the kitchen. While in the kitchen I 'accidentally' listen in on their conversation.

"So, who's the 3-year old that built the lame fort?" Angie asks. I glare at her.

"Tegan, I swear she's so immature, it's kind of annoying sometimes." Daniel responds. I feel tears form in my eyes as I finish the water and walk up to my room sadly. I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Later that night I look at the time, 1:32. I stand up and throw on some green joggers, along with a white crop top spaghetti before walking downstairs to get some water. I look over at the couch to see Daniel asleep with Angie on her phone, still sitting extremely close to him. I walk over to her.

"You can go home." I say, my voice almost completely gone from crying. She turns off her phone and looks at me.

"Who even are you, some slut that uses the boys she lives with for fame?" Angie says. I scoff.

"That was hilarious, one, I've known Jack my entire life and would never do that to any of them, and two, Daniel's my boyfriend so if you could just back off a little, that would be great." I reply, slightly annoyed. Angie smiles at me, sarcastically sweet.

"Not likely honey." Angie says, she turns around punches my stomach, causing me to lose my breath. I punch her back and she's starts to fake cry and wakes Daniel up. "D-Dani, your girlfriend punched me." Angie sobs into his shoulder. I catch my breath and stand up, glaring at Angie.

"That is not true, you punched me, I just punched back, don't play the damsel in distress card." I say angrily. Angie keeps fake crying into his shoulder.

"She's lying by, she came at me a-and I punched her in defense after she punched me." Daniel looks at me.

"How could you?" He says. I feel tears form in my eyes.

"Go ahead and believe her, but don't expect to be hearing from me anytime soon." I say, walking upstairs and putting some clothes in my bag, along with my phone, a charger. I cry for a couple minutes before quietly walking downstairs, I see Daniel and Angie still holding onto each other. I walk out of the door and grab my skateboard, after riding all night and it being 7 in the morning, I stop and pull out my phone. 7 missed calls from Bean🙃😋, 9 missed calls from Rosy Cheeks😊☺️, 13 missed calls from Jawline😂🙃, 21 missed calls from Ramen Noodle😂🍜. I make a groupchat with those four, not including Daniel, and texted it.
Me: guys, I'm fine, don't worry, just forget about me for a couple days, I'm going commando
Ramen Noodle😂🍜: Come back, pleeeaase, you're the only reason we have fun at this house🙏
Rosy Cheeks😊☺️: I'm highly offended, but why did you leave?
Me: Can't say
Jawline😂🙃: I'm not going to stop blowing up your phone unless you tell us
Bean🙃😋: I'll blow your phone up also
Me: You realize I can put my phone on do not disturb
Ramen Noodle😂🍜: TELL US, PLEEAASSEE!!!
Me: You REALLY want to know?
Jawline😂🙃: YES, YES WE DO
Bean🙃😋: YEEAAAHH
Rosy Cheeks😊☺️: I NEED TO KNOW
Me: Well, Daniel and Angie were talking and she asked who built the fort, Daniel said it was me, that I was really immature, and it's annoying sometimes, I stayed in my room until 1:30 then got water, Angie and I got into a fight and she punched me, I punched her back and she woke up Daniel, telling him that I hit her first, he believed her so I left
Rosy Cheeks😊☺️: well then........
Bean🙃😋: ^
Jawline😂🙃: ^^
Ramen Noodle😂🍜: ^^^
Me: happy now?
I look up from my phone and see that I'm lost, completely.
Me: Also, I have absolutely no idea where I am, so, today's great
Ramen Noodle😂🍜: I'm coming to pick you up, stay there
Jawline😂🙃: I'm coming also
Bean🙃😋: Me too
Rosy Cheeks😊☺️: Hurry up you guys, I'm already in the car
Me: see you guys in a couple hours
Ramen Noodle😂🍜: HOW LING WERE YOU WALKING?!?
Me: Oh you know, only 5 hours
Jawline😂🙃: You're so difficult
Me: Why thank you
I leave the groupchat and go onto Twitter.

itzztegan: Sometimes the person you think you can trust the most ends up being who you can count on the least

I tweet it out, sit on the curb and take a picture for Instagram.

itzztegan: Don't judge a book by its coverusername1: Who is she talking about?username2: Did her and Daniel break up?jonahmarais: Where are you????username3: @seaveydanielcorbynbesson: Are you hiding because we can't find youusername4: What are Co...

username1: Who is she talking about?
username2: Did her and Daniel break up?
jonahmarais: Where are you????
username3: @seaveydaniel
corbynbesson: Are you hiding because we can't find you
username4: What are Corbyn and Jonah talking about???
username5: ew, Daniel could easily do better😷😷

I look at the comments from Jonah and Corbyn and I call Jonah.
"Where are you?" He says through the phone.
"Do you not remember when I said I had no idea where I am?" I say back.
"Turn on your snap map so we can find you." Corbyn says, taking the phone.
"Are you stupid, that means anyone who follows me can find me, wait, Daniel isn't in that car with you, right?" I say.
"Nooo, he's not, but, send me your location." Jack says, taking the phone from them.
"Lets focus on communicating cause I just need the time and place to come through, place to come through, oh-" I got cut off by Jack.
"Tegan, shut up and send us where you are." Jack says. I laugh and send them the street name.
"There, see you guys soon, byye." I say.
"BYE!" They all say in unison, I hang up and keep looking at my phone. It suddenly dies.
"Well great, anybody got a portable charger." I say to no one since there is literally no one around me, after about an hour I see a car pull up. They boys all jump out and run towards me. "Calm down young children." I say laughing.
"Well, considering our friend has been missing in action for," Jonah says, he looks at the time, "7 hours, I think our reaction was pretty normal." I laugh again.
"But I'm not going home." They look at me like I just said I had a long lost twin.