********

I ran to the kitchen, making sure to avoid any conversation with anyone. I got to the kitchen to find two people making out in front of the cabinet I need to get in.

"Hey, uh, you two, can I, uh, get into that cabinet?" I say to them. The boy's hair seems really familiar but whatever. The girl stopped and looked at me like I just insulted her mother.

"We are kind of busy here, what in that cabinet is so important?" She asks reaching up and opening the cabinet.
"Oh, that makes sense, the fat ass wants some food."

"I'm getting some for me and my boyfriend so shut your mouth." Just then the boy turned around and I saw who it was. "Jack?" His eyes widen.

"Stay away from him, I understand you're jealous." She replies.

"Yeah, of people who have never met you." I'm the best at comebacks, I look over to see Jack holding back a laugh but he still looks mad.

"That wasn't nice." Jack says.

"Neither is she." I reply. "All I wanted to do is get some food, but your, whatever she is, felt the need to say something."

"Go to hell." The girl says.

"Why are you getting lonely?" I say, I told you I'm the best at comebacks.

"Tegan just leave this conversation, you started it." Jack didn't just say that. I feel tears form in my eyes.

"So my best friend who's been there for me for 18 years will choose sides with some random girl he's know for what, twenty minutes?" I say almost screaming.

"Did I say leave the conversation, I meant leave this house." Jack screams.

"Gladly." I yell back. I ran up the stairs to grab some clothes and my phone. By now the tears were Niagara Falls as I rush into my room. When Daniel sees me he jumps up and I walk into my closet and grab a couple of outfits and texted Logan asking if I can stay at his place for a couple days, he immediately replies with a yes and what's wrong, I told him I'll explain later.

"What's wrong, what happened down there?" Daniel asks.

"Follow me outside and I'll explain while waiting for Logan." I say putting all of my clothes along with my toothbrush, hairbrush, phone, and charger. Together we walk down to the street and sit on the curb. I'm holding back my tears as I explain what happened but once I get to the end, I loose it.

"W-What do I do, he's my b-best friend?" I cry out. Daniel holds me close and I keep crying as he run his fingers thru my hair. Logan pulls up to the house and jumps out of the car.

"What happened, did you do something Seavey?" Logan asks, sitting down on the other side of me.

"No it wasn't him, it, uh, it was Ja-Jack." When I said that Logan's jaw dropped, he stood up but I grabbed his hand.

"Logan, don't, he's one of your best friends." I say. He nods his head.

"Let's go, before I get anymore ideas." He says. I look at Daniel and kiss him passionately for at least 10 seconds.

"I love you." I say to him.

"I love you too, I'll come over tomorrow with the other boys so you can explain to them what happened." I nod my head and kiss him quickly one more time before heading to Logan's signature purple mustang. We get in and start driving, Logan immediately asks me what happened. I explain to him how I wanted snacks, the girl, and my awesome comebacks, those made him laugh hard and call me a savage. I started to choke when I got to the part about Jack but I finished with only a few tears.

"I sound like a child right now crying over this fight but, Jack was one of my only friends growing up and has been there for me for the past 18 years, why did he choose that girl?" I say to Logan.

"You don't sound like a child, I completely understand, oh and you have to sleep on the couch because we only have two rooms, mine and Evan's, is that fine?" He asks me.

"Yeah, as long as I have a blanket I'll be fine." I say. We get to Logan's house and he ends his vlog with me. After the outro, I grab a blanket and pillow and go to sleep on the couch but not before Jack crosses my mind. I don't know what to do now.