*********

"WAKE UUP!" Someone yells. I quickly jump up to see Logan with his vlog camera.

"What do you want?" I ask him rubbing my eyes and standing up.

"The boys will be here in 15 minutes so if you want to get ready I would start now." Logan replies, I grab my backpack and walk into the bathroom. I put on some jean shorts, a black crop top that says 'being bad is the new good', and my black and white sneakers.

I brush my teeth and hair then I put on some foundation, contour, because the only lines I have are the lines in between my neck rolls, and some poppin highlight, I end with a couple layers of mascara and perfect winged eyeliner

I brush my teeth and hair then I put on some foundation, contour, because the only lines I have are the lines in between my neck rolls, and some poppin highlight, I end with a couple layers of mascara and perfect winged eyeliner. I walk out of the bathroom after a last check of how I look and look at the time. I only took ten minutes, that's a new record, I should get an award. I put in my headphones and play the Why Don't We playlist I have, quietly singing along, but dancing wildly, I keep singing, slowly getting louder and still dancing, amazingly if I must say. I finish the song and turn around to all of the boys, including Jack, all of them were laughing. I blushed and I was smiling but when I made eye contact with Jack I stopped smiling and walked into Evan's room, he wasn't there so I just played with Maverick.

"Tegan, wait!" One of the boys says, I knew that voice from anywhere, it was Jack. He ran into the room with me, the other four boys and Logan followed, waiting outside the doorway.

"What do you want Jack, to tell me to leave this house also?" I ask him.

"No, I came here to apologize, I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday and I'm stupid for everything I said, after you actually left I told the girl to leave then, Daniel came in and yelled at me and I realized I had just made the biggest mistake of my life by giving up my best friend. You are and will forever be my best friend to me even if that's not what I am to you." Jack says, I stand there with my mouth wide open.
"Jack Robert Avery, I have never heard a more heartfelt apology in my life, all is forgiven." I say before giving him the tightest hug ever, Jack hugs back. "Now let's do something fun guys." I pull away from Jack and run out of the door. "Who's going to Target with me?" I ask.
"Me." Jonah says.
"Me too." Daniel adds.
"Let's go you two." I say walking out of the door with the boys following.
"Why are we going to Target exactly?" Jonah asks me in the uber, he was sitting up front while Daniel and I sat together in the back.
"Wars, baby, wars." I reply coldly, while smirking. I see Daniel look scared and Jonah turns around in his seat to see me.
"What do you mean, war?" Jonah asks.
"Please don't prank me." Daniel whines. I laugh at his pouty face.
"You'll see what I mean when we get to Target." I say smirking, they both look really confused. We walk into Target and I run to find squirt guns, finding six perfect ones. I then get some blue and red paint and water balloons, checking out.
"Tegan, what is all of this stuff?" Daniel asks me.
"Fun, we will fill the squirt guns with paint along with the water balloons, then have war against the other three boys." They both laugh and we head out of Target and to our house, the other three boys are already there. Daniel, Jonah, and I fill up all of the guns and water balloons, then the fun begins. I grab a gun and run into Jack and Daniel's room where all three of them are sitting on their phones.
"You have five minutes to walk down those stairs in clothes you don't like, grab a gun, and begin to fight, any instructions needed have to be asked now or never." I order. They look confused but understand the rules. I walk out shutting the door and go into my room to get on clothes I don't like. I put on some Nike running shorts and a plain white crop top, I also decided to go barefoot because, ew, shoes. I walked downstairs and saw I was the only one who wasn't down there yet. I grabbed my gun and began the instructions.
"If you get shot twice, even if it's by a teammate, you're out, now everyone run and hide!" I scream, running away with Daniel. We climb onto the roof so we can shoot from above, the best plan. I spotted Zach and shot him, then Daniel shot him. He grabs a ballon and throws it at us as I laugh at his pouting. Then Corbyn runs by, Daniel shoots him but I miss and he gets away only to be chased back around by Jonah who ends up shooting him but not before Jonah gets out also due to Corbyn shooting him twice. Now it was just Daniel, Jack, and I, we decide to climb down, Daniel goes first but goes slowly, hoping not to get hit by Jack. We turn the corner and Daniel gets shot twice, getting him out. I shoot Jack once but he shoots me at the same time. Now it's just me and Jack, which ever one gets hit loses the other wins. I run out and continually shoot while hiding behind a tree. Jack dramatically falls to the ground after I hit him.
"OOH YEAH, THAT'S HOW ITS DONE." I realize I'm screaming and start blushing. "I'm very competitive."
"We can tell." Jonah says patting my shoulder and making me blush even harder.
"I'm going to take a shower and pray this paint comes off because Jack, hit me in the face." I take a shower and when I come out I look in the mirror and see my face has a purple stain on it. "Ugggh." I change into some joggers and one of Daniel's hoodies, then I walk downstairs, glaring at Jack.
"Jack, when you hit me in the face the paint stained it, Jack Robert Avery, you stained my face purple!" I scream throwing my hands in the air angrily.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to hit you in the face." Jack says and I glare at him with the daggers of Satan.
"Whatever, I'm gonna go chill in my room, peace." I make a peace sign and walk out of the room and up to my room, Daniel follows me. We lay together on the bad and I smile to myself, slowly drifting to sleep.
*************************************
A/N sorry for being slow on updates, I've been really distracted with a role play thingy I'm doing with some friends, it's pretty great😂