*****

The next day we woke up and said, lets have a party, big mistake. We invited a bunch of people, a lot of them I didn't know but whatever. The ended badly, I woke up to make some pancakes for myself and a couple extras for whoever came down first. It was Daniel, he made quick eye contact them quickly looked away, Jack was right behind him.

"Hey guys," I say, I was in a happy mood today. Jack smiled and said good morning but Daniel just headed to the couch.

"Anybody want my extra three pancakes." The other boys were down and all five ran to the counter to get them. "Ugh boys." I mumble, Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel get to the pancakes first.

"Thanks!" Jonah says followed by an equally as loud Corbyn and then Daniel screamed.

"Thank you!!" I giggle at his loudness.

"I think you guys got your points through." I say and they laugh. About 10 hours pass of us hanging out, them going to practices and boring stuff. The boys got back and a bunch of people started to show up around 9 o'clock, it had started raining. I saw Logan and ran over to him as he talks to his vlog. All day Daniel had been ignoring me so I decided to just give up on him and talk to Logan. We talked to the vlog and the whole time I caught Daniel looking at us, he seemed sad, like he has all day. Stop, I need to stop thinking about him. I can't so I walk over and give one more attempt to talk to him.

"Waaaasup Daniel." I say stretching the a, he smiles, but doesn't respond. "Why do you keep ignoring me, I'm trying to be nice, did some one tell you to do thi-" I cut myself off, Jack and Logan. They know I like Daniel. I think. But that must've been what they were talking about at Logan's the other day and what they were talking about last night, Jack and Corbyn. I ran up to Logan, grabbed him arm and dragged him over to Jack to grab his arm and drag them both upstairs, Daniel behind us.

"What the heck you guys?" I scream,

"Daniel, what did you say?" Logan asks him.

"He didn't say anything, he didn't have to. I cant believe you two, just because my last relationship ended badly doesn't mean all of them will, I get it you're my best friend and your practically my older brother but I'm 18! So just leave me alone." I say screaming. I ran down the stairs, the boys right behind me and out into the pouring rain, sprinting and crying. I can't believe them, ugh. I felt a hand grab my arm and I turn me around, I saw Daniel. By now we were both soaked, staring into each others blue eyes. He crashed his lips into mine as I kissed back, this is all I've ever wanted, him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.
"Is Jack annoying?" I reply, we laugh.
"So it a definite yes."
"Guys, I'm right here." Jack says, throwing his hands into the air.
"We know." Daniel and I says in unison. We laugh with Logan who as also watching the whole time as Jack storms back into the house. We go inside and the party ends, Logan leaves and the boys are downstairs. I walk down as Jack walks into the kitchen. I sit on Daniel's lap and kiss him. The other three boys watching in shock.
"Dude, Jack is right across the room, he will kill you." Corbyn says to Daniel. I grab my phone, quickly make a groupchat with Daniel and Jack and text them.
Me: Let's freak out the other guys and have Jack get really mad at Daniel then almost him him but then he stops and the three of us will laugh as the other three watch confused.
CV😍🌹: I'm down hbu Jack
Ramen Noodle🍜🍜: Heck yeah
Daniel shrugs and Jack walks in. I discreetly smirk at him.
"Daniel, I told you to stay away from her, what are you doing!" Jack says sternly, he's a good actor, I almost believed him and I knew what was going on.
"Dude, I like her and you can't stop me." Daniel says, how these boys so good at acting. Jack balls up his fists and lungs toward Daniel. Zach, Corbyn, and Jonah jump up, but Jack stops and the three of us start laughing as the other three are watching, confused.
"We are dating." I say laughing at them.
"Since when!?" Asks Jonah.
"Since earlier when I found out about Jack and Logans plan I yelled at them, ran into the rain, kissed Daniel, and started dating him, all within 20 minutes." I explain. They look so dumbfounded
"Okay then, anyway, let's have another party tomorrow, tonight was a lot of fun." Zach says. All of the boys nod their heads in agreement.
"I'm gonna sit this one out and chill in my room, I made my bed before the party and some couples who were making out messed it up so I'm just gonna chill tomorrow." I deny waking upstairs, Daniel following. We lay in my messed up bed, I rest my head in his chest and he sit his chin on my head.
"I love you." He says.
"I love you more." I reply.
"Doubtful." And with that we slowly drift to sleep.