***********

I wake up the next morning with Daniel's arms tightly wrapped around my waist, I smile to myself before closing my eyes again. Daniel starts placing kisses all over my face and finally on my lips. I open one of my eyes.
"Were you awake this whole time?" He asks me. I smile and open both of my eyes.
"Maybe, maybe not." I say laughing, I kiss him again and sit up. Daniel pulls me back down.
"Stay with me." He whines, I laughs at him and snuggle back up to him, smiling. Daniel pulls me close and starts quietly singing 'Say You Won't Let Go', I keep smiling and slowly fall back asleep, listening to his soothing voice.
Daniel P.O.V
I wake up before Tegan again and kiss her forehead, she stays asleep so I kiss all over her face again.
Tegan P.O.V
I feel Daniel kissing my face again and I wake up, I smile at him and sit up.
"I'm gonna go make some pancakes." I jump up and run down the stairs, I go into the kitchen and start making the batter and put in into the pan when a pair of ants wrap around my waist. I turn around to see Daniel and kiss him, smiling. I go to turn back around but he hugs me tightly and and won't let go, I don't argue and hold him just as tight, my face dug into his chest. I smell something burning and make wide eyes at Daniel, I quickly turn around to see the pancake smoking, I take the black pancake off of the pan and laugh.
"I should let you guys do the cooking from now on." I say smiling innocently and laughing again. Daniel laughs.
"Definitely." He says smiling, I laugh and walk upstairs to get dressed. I put on a white crop top, jean shorts, a black hat that says "EAT", white converse, and finally, I tied a flannel around my waist.

 I put on a white crop top, jean shorts, a black hat that says "EAT", white converse, and finally, I tied a flannel around my waist

I ran downstairs to see Daniel making the pancakes, I smiled and sat on the counter, looking through Instagram. He walks over with pancakes and sits next to me, I smile and eat the pancakes. Once I finish I put the dish into the sink, run upstairs, and sat on my bed looking through my phone. Daniel walked up sits next to me, he was staring at me so I turn my head.
"See something you like?" I say laughing.
"Oh yeeaah." He says, our lips connect and the kiss deepens, things got heated quickly and it was now a very heated make out session. Zach walks in.
"Hey guys we-OH GOOD LORD MY INNOCENT EYES!" Zach says running out as Jonah walks in.
"What's so ba-OH!" Jonah says walking out. I pull away and start laughing until my stomach hurts and I'm on the ground. Daniel starts laughing at me and we're both on the ground laughing. Daniel stops laughing and smirks at me.
"We will continue later." He says smiling, I laughs again.
"Maybe." I say smiling, I stand up and walk out to see Zach and Jonah at the end of the hall.
"You guys were eating each other." Zach says, I start laughing along with Daniel who had walked out.
"My eyes buurrrnn!" Jonah exaggerates making me laugh even harder.
"Shut up you two, what did you need?" I say looking at them.
"We're all going to Logan's to shoot a mashup, LETS GO!" Jonah screams running down stairs followed by the rest of us, the other boys were already outside.
"What took you guys so long?" Jack whines, I look at the other three and we all starts laughing.
"We will never speak of it." I say sitting in between Daniel and Corbyn. Jack and Corbyn look at each other confused but shrug and we head to Logan's house.
^^^^^TIME SKIP MOFO^^^^
We arrive at Logan's house and the boys decide what songs to do.
"I think we should do Despacito." Jack suggests.
"We don't know any of the Spanish words." Jonah says. "But, I know some one who does." They all turn their head towards me, I look up and see them.
"What did I do?" I ask them confused. They look at me innocently and smile.
"Can you teach us the Spanish words to Despacito?" Corbyn asks me. I roll my eyes.
"Ugh, fine." I say standing up and walking over to them, an hour later we had barely progressed.
"Wow, you guys suck at this." I say. "It's, Despacito, quiero respirar tu cuello despacito deja que te diga cosas al oído para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigo, despacito, quiero desnudarte a besos despacito, firmo en las paredes de tu laberinto, Y hacer de tu cuerpo todo un manuscrito." I repeat for the millionth time. They stare at me dumbfounded. "Why don't you just choose another song, you obviously aren't learning anything." Jack shakes his head.
"This is the number one song in the country right now, everyone knows this song." He says refusing. I roll my eyes.
"But you guys haven't learned the words and we've been sitting her for almost 2 hours." I say getting annoyed. They sit there looking like idiots. "YOU GUYS ARE IMPOSSIBLE!" I throw my arms in the air.
"Why don't you sing the Spanish part for us?" Zach suggests. I shoot a glare at him but the other boys are weighing their options.
"No." I say but at the exact same time the other boys say,
"Yeah." They all say in unison, my eyes widen and I laugh awkwardly.
"Hehe, I'll pass." I look at the ground.
"Pleeeeaaaasssee!" They all beg.
"Fine." I say and they cheer before we sit on the couch.
"Wait, is there anyway I can, like, not show my face." They all look up from what their doing.
"I mean I guess you can be behind the camera when you sing it." Corbyn says.
"But you're beautiful, why don't you want to be on camera." Daniel asks. I blush and look at the ground.
"Thanks but I'll be off camera." I sit on the ground to the side of Logan making sure I'm not going to be in the shot. They begin with Sunday Candy and then I start singing Despacito while looking at the ground, not really paying attention to anything other than my hands. Then they finish with Slow Motion and look at it, we have to shoot it two more times before they finally decide to post it. I sit on the couch and Daniel jumps over the back, sitting next to me.
"Look at these comments." He says showing me the comments on the mashup, I see a couple of them.
(These are fake usernames!)
Whydontweforever: Who is that girl singing, she's really good!Daniganforlife: It would be so cute if it was Tegan #Danigan
I smile at his phone and then at him.
"When are we going to tell the fans?" I ask him. He thinks for a second before grabbing my hand.
"Now." He says, I laugh at him and stop walking. "What's wrong?" Daniel asks me. I smile at him.
"Nothing, but how are we telling them?" I ask.
"With an Instagram post, duuh." He says and laughs, I laughs also and we keep running.
"Where are we going?" I ask as we run out to the curb. Daniel holds up one finger and calls someone as I sit there every confused.
"I have no idea." He says, I looks at him confused. "I called August and he said he would be here in 5 minutes to take our pictures for Instagram to tell the fans about our relationship." He explains. I smile at him.
"Wow, I'm really in love with you." I say smiling widely, August shows up in an uber.
"GET IN LOSERS!" August says laughing. I laugh and get in the car with Daniel, sitting in between the two boys.
"So, where are we going?" I ask, turning to August. He smiles.
"Oh just the most basic place to take couple pictures." August says. I smile.
"We're going to the beach." I guess. August nods and I keep smiling as we pull up at the beach, I jump out after Daniel, still holding his hand. August grabs his cameras out of the back of the uber and we walk over to the beach. August tell us how he wants us to pose and Daniel picks me up quickly.
"This is not how August told us to pose!" I scream laughing. Daniel shrugs.
"I don't care!" He screams back, I keep laughing and staring into his eyes, I kiss him. Daniel eventually pulls away and puts me down.
"Okay, now we can take the pictures." I say turning to August.
"Nope, I already some fire pictures." He replies walking over and showing up pictures. I smiles at them.
"Those are pretty fire." I say looking at them.
"I agree, I CALL THAT ONE FOR MY INSTAGRAM!" Daniel screams, I start laughing and grab his hand, we get in the uber, I sit across Daniel's lap and stare up at him, smiling. I hear clicking and turn towards August.
"Whatcha doing August?" I ask laughing.
"Taking pictures of you guys being illegal." August laughs and shows me the picture he took.
"I CALL THAT ONE FOR MY INSTAGRAM!" I scream mimicking Daniel, he turns his head and looks at the picture, he looks at me and I kiss him.
"I'm definitely third wheeling at the moment." August says, ruining the moment. Daniel and I both post the pictures when we get back to Logan's where the others are sitting there confused.

 Daniel and I both post the pictures when we get back to Logan's where the others are sitting there confused

seaveydaniel- LOML❤️ @itzztegan

itzztegan- Hey, look, I have a boyfriend, ILYSM😍💞 @seaveydaniel

I smile at the posts and quickly like Daniel's, I decide not to read any comments since I have a feeling it's going to be hate. I run and jumps onto the couch next to Daniel who is live on YouNow.
"So guys I-AH!" Daniel screams jumping as I land next to him, I smiles at him and then the live.