l o v e

After the death of a loved one, people can get depressed. The sudden realisation that you'll never see them again can hurt. Y/N's death hurt Jungkook to the extent that he didn't see why he should continue living. Why?

She trusted him.

She t r u s t e d him.

S h e  t r u s t e d  h i m.

Not only that, but she loved him.

Not one had he experienced love. He'd never known what it was like tohave someone look at him and look happy or proud. It was addictive, seeing her smile. Hearing her laugh.

She was like a drug to him.

He was too attached to let her go without a fight. But she was gone, a memory in his mind. No pictures, no videos. They hadn't thought to leave a party of them behind on case of the worst. They were stupid.

He was stupid.

"1377?"

A woman, her hair covering her face, looked through a latch on the door.

He looked up, his eyes wide and his entire body shaking. Sweat dripped down his face and legs, small puddles of it around him. He was in a bad state.

"What."

He only made managed to croak out the word, having not spoken in days. He'd stopped screaming in his sleep. He'd also stopped sleeping.

"Get up! You're needed out in the courtroom!"

Once she'd checked she had the right inmate, she raised her voice, thinking lowly of the person in front of her.

The door was swung open and five armed people marched in, guns pointed at Jungkook's frial body.

"Up!"

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

"Jeon Jungkook, you have been brought to court today on account of the fact that another person has come forward to press charges. Their claim is that you killed their four year old daugh-"

"No children."

"What was that?"

"No children."

"Pah! You make it sound like you have morals!"

"Children don't deserve to die."

"And Y/N did?"

It was that line that pierced his heart, tears coming to his eyes as he sat in  silence. The whole room was silent except for his sobs.

"She didn't deserve to be hurt! She didn't deserve to die! She deserved to live her life to its fullest.."

"Then why did you kill her?"

"Why did you, Jeon Jungkook, kill Y/N L/N?"

Once more, something clicked. A part of his brain melted away and left him in a state of complete disorder.

"Why don't I, Jeon Jungkook, kill everyone in this goddamn room!"

His words sent a whisper around the room, but he didn't care anymore. His rationality had left him completely.

"Order!"

The trial went on, every member of the crowd staring at Jungkook with such a loathing hatred.

She never looked at him like that. At first she just looked at him, bored and wanting to be killed, but then he made her smile. He made her laugh.

He made her happy.

"Jeon Jungkook, do you plead guilty or not guilty?"

"Not guilty."

He had only spoken when spoken to after hours outburst, his expression placid.

The final verdict came, and he was sent back to his cell, this time with a different mindset.

He wasn't sad.

He wasn't tired.

He was angry.

He wanted revenge.