h o m e

a blush crept across her face, making her a bright red colour in the dim lighting. she could see the glint in his eyes, feel the tension that was nearly strangling her.

well fuck she thought, quickly removing her hands from his thighs. he chuckled, giving her a quick peck on the lips before moving to peer through the front windscreen and speak to yoongi.

she was left in a state of complete confusion.

he knew what he'd done. he'd excited her slightly, yet could tell by her shyness that she was reluctant.

but he could wait. he could keep on holding himself back until she said yes, until there was no reluctance in her eyes when he asked a/n because rape is bad kids no means nO

they reached their destination quickly, the high speed of taehyung's driving getting them around quickly. her eyes glanced out of the tinted windscreen, settling upon a large warehouse that sparked memories in her mind.

"is thi-"

jungkook smiled.

it was the warehouse that they'd initially stayed in, the graffiti still littering the walls and the corrugated metal was still scattered across the floor in random piles.

it was strange to say that she was nostalgic, but she was.

considering this was the place she had been held hostage and had death threats aimed at her, she shouldn't have been happy to be back, but the memories of how she bonded with jungkook overpowered the bad ones (though the thought that he had killed a police officer here was fresh in her mind).

"bring back any memories?" yoongi said, smirking. he knew perfectly well that the pair had started their relationship here, seeing as he had taken them hostage here so long ago.

a/n only 90s kids remember that

jungkook smirked back at him, jumping out of the van and taking a deep breath of the fresh air.

she was still in shock, staring idly at the place in front of her.

"holy shit i thought i'd never see this place again."

"a princess like you shouldn't curse." yoongi said.

"i can say what the fuck i want."

jungkook snorted at her response.

"that's my girl."